Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Dykes

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ConorQPR2000
    Bronze Seat
    • Mar 2018
    • 754

    #16
    I can tell Dykes has really upped his game in the last few weeks.

    I think Austin has really helped him and I really do hope that we keep Austin around the club which I think is vital for Dykes to develop, I think Dykes and Austin could do something.

    Im just so happy thats hes finally found some confidence now.

    Comment

    • gator
      Gold Seat
      • Aug 2010
      • 6791

      #17
      Originally posted by MINCER
      Was very surprised to see Dykes laying off a pass to a teammate when a chance beckoned for him to secure a hatrick.
      Yes, I thought he should have had a crack and I don't think any teammate would have complained even if they were in a better position at that point of the match, maybe he was a bit too unselfish there, a marvellous match by him nonetheless, I never thought I would say that!
      @gatorTFC

      Comment

      • stanistheman
        Platinum Seat
        • Mar 2009
        • 11151

        #18
        Well played to Dykes over the last few weeks. He seems to have learned a thing or two from Austin about how to be an effective centre forward.

        Keep up the good work.

        Comment

        • 72bus
          Gold Seat
          • Mar 2011
          • 9533

          #19
          Well done LD , loved his little lay off with his chest late in the game that led to a goal

          Comment

          • QPRDave
            The number 10
            • Mar 2009
            • 32080

            #20
            Originally posted by gator

            Yes, I thought he should have had a crack and I don't think any teammate would have complained even if they were in a better position at that point of the match, maybe he was a bit too unselfish there, a marvellous match by him nonetheless, I never thought I would say that!
            Charlie would have...... taken a shot that is

            Comment

            • QPRDave
              The number 10
              • Mar 2009
              • 32080

              #21
              Originally posted by Abseits
              His first goal today was fantastic and indicative of him getting his "radar" fully calibrated. I see it as 50/50 in terms of securing Charlie for next season but I think Dykes will really blossom next season with or without Charlie. I have a huge feeling that Dykes will really come alive and thrive in atmospheres with fans present and I can't wait to be back at games to see him in the flesh.
              Depends.
              Whether he does well.

              Comment

              Working...