Dieng / Lumley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Riverwild View Post
    I would sell or release the following players this summer.
    Cameron, Wallace, Lumley, Kelly, Kane and a few more.
    We need 2 fast young wing-backs on both flanks. Wallace has been excellent recently but I would release him this summer.

Very important the owners do their best to negotiate deals with the 4 loanees. I think we will sign Field and De Vies. See if we can buy or loan Johansson. And get Austin also.
    It's all about negotiations. Anything can be negotiated.

Cash Flow is tight at the business we all know that.
    This summer we will see how much ambition the QPR owners have. How badly do they want the business to be back in the Premier League? I look forward to seeing what they do this summer.
    Wallace deserves another season at least as he’s been playing brilliantly of late, rest I agree with

Comment

Originally posted by Riverwild View Post
      I would sell or release the following players this summer.
      Cameron, Wallace, Lumley, Kelly, Kane and a few more.
      We need 2 fast young wing-backs on both flanks. Wallace has been excellent recently but I would release him this summer.

Very important the owners do their best to negotiate deals with the 4 loanees. I think we will sign Field and De Vies. See if we can buy or loan Johansson. And get Austin also.
      It's all about negotiations. Anything can be negotiated.

Cash Flow is tight at the business we all know that.
      This summer we will see how much ambition the QPR owners have. How badly do they want the business to be back in the Premier League? I look forward to seeing what they do this summer.
      Conor, how can we release Kane when he has one year left on his contract? We'd have to pay up his wages or sell him which is unlikely in a post-Covid market.

If we get the loan midfielders signed up, witn Amos to return, then I doubt Carrol will get extended. If he does Bettache will need heading out on a season long loan.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
        always play your best team! Dieng is the best keeper we have had since Jan stesjkal ..first name on the team sheet
        So we should never try new players or give fringe players a look in

Comment

Joe had a clean sheet against an average team, every shot i saw as straight at him. He still did the job, but Senny has kept more clean sheets than i can remember seeing. He must have a better command of the defence (not seen him live i guess many of us haven't). His distribution is good.

Joe, decent keeper but not good enough to stay, if he want's first team football. Fine if he wants to be on the bench, used for tight fixture schedules and playing in cup games.

I really hope we keep Senny.

Comment

Dieng it is then........

Comment

Another up coming great ??

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...g-camp-070421/

QPR youngster Joe Walsh has been called up to an England Goalkeeping Development Camp at St George’s Park.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                Another up coming great ??

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...g-camp-070421/

QPR youngster Joe Walsh has been called up to an England Goalkeeping Development Camp at St George’s Park.
                We've got him signed up for another three years and he'll be 22yrs by the time that ends. If he shows promise next season I hope we extend his deal until June 2026 when he'll be 24yrs. We need to get game time out if these lads and not see them get cherry picked to nothing.

Comment

Two things

1. I'm all for playing your best team, when you are playing for something, but as the play offs are now out of reach (not that they ever really were) but in our position, with already the same points tally as last year, and nothing to play for, we should be giving youngsters a run in the team and players thta we want to move on a shop window.

2. I'm absolutley staggered that the part played by the fans on social media and this forum in particular is not being mentioned as the prime reason that Lumley's confidence took a tumble. He is a very good 'keeper, and it was only that he was asked to play out to a defence that were incapable of doing so that 'his' mistakes happened. As a shot stopper, commander of the area and distributor, at his peak, was every bit as good as Dieng, and had he been playing behind the back 5 we deploy at the moment would be just as good.

I know i'm going to get a slagging for point 2, but that is my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Pal View Post
                    Two things

1. I'm all for playing your best team, when you are playing for something, but as the play offs are now out of reach (not that they ever really were) but in our position, with already the same points tally as last year, and nothing to play for, we should be giving youngsters a run in the team and players thta we want to move on a shop window.

2. I'm absolutley staggered that the part played by the fans on social media and this forum in particular is not being mentioned as the prime reason that Lumley's confidence took a tumble. He is a very good 'keeper, and it was only that he was asked to play out to a defence that were incapable of doing so that 'his' mistakes happened. As a shot stopper, commander of the area and distributor, at his peak, was every bit as good as Dieng, and had he been playing behind the back 5 we deploy at the moment would be just as good.

I know i'm going to get a slagging for point 2, but that is my opinion.
                    Fair play your opinion, however he doesn’t command his area, his distribution is woeful and gets beaten very easily from any shot over 15 yards, I do not rate him at all, costs us loads of points and very rarely saved the day for us, needs to move on and rebuild his future, however not with us.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post

Fair play your opinion, however he doesn’t command his area, his distribution is woeful and gets beaten very easily from any shot over 15 yards, I do not rate him at all, costs us loads of points and very rarely saved the day for us, needs to move on and rebuild his future, however not with us.

This, and anyone who can't see that is only fooling themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Agree , Dieng should play .
                        Agree Dieng should play he's our best keeper should play in all games unless injured, should always pick our best team possible

Comment

Working...
                        X