Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loan rangers

Forget St Patrick's Day
    It's a official,..... tonight is Loan Ranger night!
    Hi Ho Silver........

Comment

I thought you two wear both the same person.

Comment

Good to see the Q man posting on here.
        Hope all's ok with you mate.

Comment

doing better mate meds combination working well, good to see you still love the r's

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            Forget St Patrick's Day
            It's a official,..... tonight is Loan Ranger night!
            Hi Ho Silver........
            It's wonderful to have them on loan and hopefully we will sign at least 2 of them permanently for next season.

Comment

All 3 goal scorers from loans, LF has to be given credit for recognising with the injuries to Carrol and Amos and no one scoring we were bang in trouble, he addressed it very well!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

If I were back in the trenches, I'd want the Jordi fella next to me. Would not mess with that guy. Unit. Important signing that.

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                  All 3 goal scorers from loans, LF has to be given credit for recognising with the injuries to Carrol and Amos and no one scoring we were bang in trouble, he addressed it very well!
                  was it our so called poor DOF or was it the Breadman that the loans came in

Comment

Think it was Tony who got Chazz in.

Comment

I think De Wijs and Field are a shoo in as they had options to buy as part of the loan deals.

I'd love Chaz to stay but understand that this will probably be his last contract and he needs as much dosh as he can to see him into retirement.

The one I wouldn't push is Johansen, not because I don't rate him, but he will be quite pricey and we have Amos and Carroll to come back.

Comment

Originally posted by Pal View Post
                        I think De Wijs and Field are a shoo in as they had options to buy as part of the loan deals.

I'd love Chaz to stay but understand that this will probably be his last contract and he needs as much dosh as he can to see him into retirement.

The one I wouldn't push is Johansen, not because I don't rate him, but he will be quite pricey and we have Amos and Carroll to come back.
                        Depends on the ambition of the club. We will know in the Summer. If they go balls out to sign all the loanees, they must be hopeful of a good season next

Comment

Not sure how you can compare Carroll with Johansen. Carroll isn’t even on the same planet. Lightweight, quiet and fades alarmingly in games. Johansen is a leader with drive and is a far more complete player. For me the jury is out on Amos as I can’t work out what type of midfield player he actually is - not a defensive player, nor an attacking one. Maybe he will develop but for me Johansen is the biggest reason this team has started to look like a cohesive unit. Of course Austin has been a massive influence (we must do everything to keep him) and Field/de Wijs have added drive and strength but we have to keep Johansen next season.

Comment

Originally posted by mikechaj View Post
                            Not sure how you can compare Carroll with Johansen. Carroll isn’t even on the same planet. Lightweight, quiet and fades alarmingly in games. Johansen is a leader with drive and is a far more complete player. For me the jury is out on Amos as I can’t work out what type of midfield player he actually is - not a defensive player, nor an attacking one. Maybe he will develop but for me Johansen is the biggest reason this team has started to look like a cohesive unit. Of course Austin has been a massive influence (we must do everything to keep him) and Field/de Wijs have added drive and strength but we have to keep Johansen next season.
                            I agree Amos just hasnt lived up to the potential yet.

I think we have an option on TC next season, but i dont think its a given we will sign Field as WBA will be with us next season.

I think JdW will sign as we already have that option to buy so that is a given for me. Amos will stay, as will TC if we only sign Johansen. If we sign Field I think TC will only stay if Battache goes out on a season long loan.

Comment

[QUOTE=Pal;n2556636]I think De Wijs and Field are a shoo in as they had options to buy as part of the loan deals.

The one I wouldn't push is Johansen, not because I don't rate him, but he will be quite pricey and we have Amos and Carroll to come back.[/QUOTE]

I disagree. Carroll did not even come close to influencing matches the way Johansen has and most on here were nowhere near as impressed with Amos last season as Warburton (granted, he may have faired better this season when fully fit).

Comment

Working...
                              X