March Fixtures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March Fixtures

6 games, 4 home and 2 away (home games in capitals)

BARNSLEY
    Bristol City
    WYCOMBE
    HUDDERSFIELD
    MILLWALL
    Reading

We are on 40pts - be handy to get to 50pts from those games but I fear we will only get 6pts. I feel we must beat Wycombe, not getting 3pts from that game would be embarrassing. The rest of the games I'd be broadly content with just not losing.

You think we're more likely to loss than beat Huddersfield or Millwall and would accept draws now? I'm amazed you think there's only six points out of those games. Surely the last 10 games have shown us to be a decent team?

There'll be three wins and a draw.

Comment

Would be great to beat Barnsley , as I doubt we will get anything at Bristol City due to the new manager bounce from Pearson.They’ve had 2 good away wins since he took over scoring 6 goals in the process.

Comment

12 points.

Comment

10 points

And breathe............

Comment

And 7 points goes to ..... United Kingdom (QPR)
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

As long as Charlie stays fit and accepting that Saturday was a blip, there is no reason, based on the previous 9 is it? that we will taste defeat in any.
              We beat some of the best sides in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                You think we're more likely to loss than beat Huddersfield or Millwall and would accept draws now? I'm amazed you think there's only six points out of those games. Surely the last 10 games have shown us to be a decent team?

There'll be three wins and a draw.
                You simply can't predict with QPR or if you can you can predict that we will be unpredictable...the only 2 league games lost in 2021 are to dross sides whilst we've beaten 4 promotion hopefulls....weird but it's the QPR way.

Comment

It all depends what rangers turn up , will we put in the same effort as wycombe who are fighting for their lives

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

You simply can't predict with QPR or if you can you can predict that we will be unpredictable...the only 2 league games lost in 2021 are to dross sides whilst we've beaten 4 promotion hopefulls....weird but it's the QPR way.
                    Agreed.
                    But I'm still going with 3W 1D 2L and dont care which games they come in.

Comment

What would be great is if we could start stringing some results together with a squad rather than risking injury to key players. Obviously i mean players like Charlie and Rob, but Kane and Wallace are also hard to replace in this system. We need to get some rotation going. Start Barnsley with the same line up as our pre-Brum run and begin introducing players from that game on.

Of course that relies heavily on Bonne/Dykes actually finding the net once or twice.

Comment

Working...
                      X