Great point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    I think we'll have to change a few things Saturday.
    3 centre backs have to play as we have no cover , maybe Kakay will get a start and Bonne for Dykes . Poor old Adomah don’t get a sniff .

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
      Same old Rangers. Come down to the level of whoever we are playing. Makes me worry that our "easy" 2 games in hand will not be the gimmes they appear on paper and we'll end up with nowt much to show for them.
      All teams will suffer from fatigue. But yeah, it is the Rangers way to mess things up against teams we should be beating.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

3 centre backs have to play as we have no cover , maybe Kakay will get a start and Bonne for Dykes . Poor old Adomah don’t get a sniff .
        JDW may be on the bench after his run out this week.

Comment

Poor game , lacked any quality . Chas looked tired and off the boil ... Pne forwards very wasteful

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            To play that badly and get a point has got to be a positive.
            True, we cant be too disappointed with a point in the North West and a live game on Sky.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
              Some unrealistic fans will be disappointed, but we have come a long way in the last month or so ,we looked to be heading into a very serious relegation battle,Warburton's head was on the block and it was all doom and gloom .
              tonight we battled hard against a good team,and a point was a fair result .
              Finishing in a higher position to last year is a realistic target ,if achieved we should be rightly happy .
              Totally agree. I didnt enjoy watching the game but more than happy with a point tonight after such ​​​​​a performance.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Then bench some of them and bring them on for the last 30 mins and give the others the 60......

We're running them towards injury and we must look after the 15 regulars we have.
                True and I would start by resting Dykes Cameron and perhaps Chair. Bonne De Wijs and Willock.

Comment

I just watched the match on a dodgy stream on my tablet, I thought a point was a good result, as others have said this probably would have been a loss earlier in the season, we have much more confidence now! Even though it wasn't our best game we still could have nicked this with more clinical finishing and I was hoping right to the end we might, that is a nice change from waiting for the opponents to score a late winner!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

Yep not disappointed could've been 2 up if Dykes ever learns to score goals early chances we'd have been in control, we gave the ball away very far too much, passing awful especially Dickie Cameron Ball & Kane( had a mare), got to do better, also Cameron's tackling he gives far too many needless free kicks in dangerous areas

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                      Yep not disappointed could've been 2 up if Dykes ever learns to score goals early chances we'd have been in control, we gave the ball away very far too much, passing awful especially Dickie Cameron Ball & Kane( had a mare), got to do better, also Cameron's tackling he gives far too many needless free kicks in dangerous areas
                      I just watched the highlights and Dykes shot too close to the keeper for the 1st, but give credit to the latter for sticking his leg out for the save. However, the 2nd chance from Cameron's great pass was woeful. A bouncing ball with the keeper way off his line was perfect for a dinky lob, yet he tamely miscued this well wide of the goal. But that's ok because Warburton still believes that Dykes is good for the team.

A better side than Preston (who went on to create a number of good chances themselves) would have punished QPR for those 2 missed early opportunities. We need to be more ruthless in front of goal and I would start by benching Dykes and play either Bonne, Willock or even Adomah in his place for the game at Birmingham on Saturday.

Comment

A dirty mid-week away point up north. Another clean sheet. Happy with that.

Do need to start a bit of rotation now as does every other team. Hopefully that means we will start to see more of Field, Willock and Adomah. Dutch defender close to being able to play. Even Bonne may get a bit of a run in the team. And there are others. Maybe not all world beaters but will be interesting to see how they do.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

There are no easy games in this league , bottom can beat top , cov beat Brentford, Wycombe beat Reading , we ain’t just gonna turn up and roll teams over .
                          There are no easy games for QPR!

Name the last easy game

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post

There are no easy games for QPR!

Name the last easy game
                            The only easy day, was yesterday
                            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                            Work Best When Open...
                            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Agree we just don't get easy...... I mean if we were playing works teams or summon like that, you know vauxhall motors or.....oh wait.

Comment

Working...
                              X