Great point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great point

To play that badly and get a point has got to be a positive.

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    To play that badly and get a point has got to be a positive.
    Keeps the positive run going Dave and we didn’t go there and roll over .

Comment

And we’ve hit the 40 point mark .

Comment

We have played much better and lost this season, so we should be more than grateful for a point.

Comment

Some very tired players there.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Keeps the positive run going Dave and we didn’t go there and roll over .
            Yeah agree stain, I am being serious.
            We would've lost that 2 months ago

Comment

Originally posted by Darkranger View Post
              We have played much better and lost this season, so we should be more than grateful for a point.
              I am grateful, I'm serious, that was a good point

Comment

Good point we were always going to have a poor game, but we nicked a point can't be bad.

Comment

Same old Rangers. Come down to the level of whoever we are playing. Makes me worry that our "easy" 2 games in hand will not be the gimmes they appear on paper and we'll end up with nowt much to show for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                    Same old Rangers. Come down to the level of whoever we are playing. Makes me worry that our "easy" 2 games in hand will not be the gimmes they appear on paper and we'll end up with nowt much to show for them.
                    There are no easy games in this league , bottom can beat top , cov beat Brentford, Wycombe beat Reading , we ain’t just gonna turn up and roll teams over .

Comment

We started the day four points behind Bournemouth in 6th if we won our two games in hand. Now we're three points behind 6th if we win those two games.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

There are no easy games in this league , bottom can beat top , cov beat Brentford, Wycombe beat Reading , we ain’t just gonna turn up and roll teams over .
                        Ain't this the truth

Comment

Some unrealistic fans will be disappointed, but we have come a long way in the last month or so ,we looked to be heading into a very serious relegation battle,Warburton's head was on the block and it was all doom and gloom .
                          tonight we battled hard against a good team,and a point was a fair result .
                          Finishing in a higher position to last year is a realistic target ,if achieved we should be rightly happy .

Comment

I think we'll have to change a few things Saturday.
                            Alot of games coming up for us, need to choose which games some can have a rest in.
                            Some do need to be rested

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                              Some very tired players there.
                              Then bench some of them and bring them on for the last 30 mins and give the others the 60......

We're running them towards injury and we must look after the 15 regulars we have.

Comment

Working...
                              X