Favourite QPR Shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

No... Not them. Something a lunatic African dictator would wear to a brothel. Nonsense like that duck egg blue abomination we had the other year are just dreary and boring. We need an away shirt that would combine well with a fez, solid gold sunglasses and a cape.

Comment

Originally posted by alf View Post
      Our recent run of results has given me the passion back for the R’s and I’ve been scrawling through eBay to try and find my favourite R’s shirt missing from the collection. What’s everyone else’s random favourite shirt over the years?
      Guinness away shirt, Dennis the Menace was the best, On the flip side I hated the Brookes ones with the collars and the one with the day glo yellow bits, was it "Influence" or something?..can't remember....or maybe refuse to remember.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

Guinness away shirt, Dennis the Menace was the best, On the flip side I hated the Brookes ones with the collars and the one with the day glo yellow bits, was it "Influence" or something?..can't remember....or maybe refuse to remember.
        Agree, I posted on the previous page I have an Influence sponsored home jersey with the neon trim, I think it was from 1990!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post

Agree, I posted on the previous page I have an Influence sponsored home jersey with the neon trim, I think it was from 1990!
          Sorry I missed your post on same subject but great minds and all that. Nasty shirt.

Comment

Anyone remember the red Ericsson away shirt of 96/97? A band mate brought me one of these back when he was over on a business trip, he couldn't get the home version or maybe didn't even know the difference, I didn't like it at first but it grew on me, now I've grown on it!

https://www.oldfootballshirts.com/en...rt-s11213.html
            @gatorTFC

Comment

Don't think that Influence tat would be permissible today due to it being highly inflammable. They were so cheap and shoddy - it was a toss up as to whether it disintegrated or caught fire first. Remember View From? I remember finding one of them in a Northern Sports Direct for £1.99 once. They were a bit "nylony" too, but possibly had some rudimentary fire retardance.

Comment

Don't think that Influence tat would be permissible today due to it being highly inflammable. They were so cheap and shoddy - it was a toss up as to whether it disintegrated or caught fire first. Remember View From? I remember finding one of them in a Northern Sports Direct for £1.99 once. They were a bit "nylony" too, but possibly had some rudimentary fire retardance.
                The shirt I posted about above is a View From!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post

The shirt I posted about above is a View From!
                  So it is! Didn't recognise it in red.... Doh!

Comment

https://www.footballshirtculture.com...away-shirt.jpg - Always loved this.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                      I didn't - we got relegated wearing that !

Comment

I liked that one and bought it. I can still wear it today and it has yet to catch fire!!

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

I didn't - we got relegated wearing that !
                          haha haunting. tbf I hate most of our prem kits of late too.

Comment

I think my favourite is the red and white quarters with black shorts. Remember seeing Frank McLintock kitted out like this, in Shoot bout 1977.

Comment

What about the Classic FM shirt, classy sponsor for a classy side,

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                                still think the red & white 75/76 kit is amongst the best kit we ever had. It was great tosee a version of it for the Cardiff game and am hoping it will be our away kit next season.
                                couldn't agree more best away kit we've had

Comment

Working...
                                X