Favourite QPR Shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favourite QPR Shirts

Our recent run of results has given me the passion back for the R’s and I’ve been scrawling through eBay to try and find my favourite R’s shirt missing from the collection. What’s everyone else’s random favourite shirt over the years?
    Attached Files

still think the red & white 75/76 kit is amongst the best kit we ever had. It was great tosee a version of it for the Cardiff game and am hoping it will be our away kit next season.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
      still think the red & white 75/76 kit is amongst the best kit we ever had. It was great tosee a version of it for the Cardiff game and am hoping it will be our away kit next season.

this season’s version is a beauty, I’m not sure why there was such limited stock.

Comment

The Fyenoord style away kit.
        The Guinness home shirt

Comment

Guinness home and away for me.
          great era.

Comment

My favourites by a long shot are the Guinness home shirt.

Can't remember the year or who made it, but my favourite away shirt is the red and white quarters.

Comment

Guinness the best but can’t stand the drink

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                Guinness the best but can’t stand the drink
                Agree but love the drink

Comment

My T shirt with BZ scoring the winner at Wembley on the back !!!!!

Comment

Aside from those awful Air Asia ones with very narrow hoops a few years back I've liked all our home kits. I tend to think of the sponsors more than the technical design. Obviously the Guinness one is very iconic but I really liked the Cargiant shirt. I remember my Mrs asking me what "car-gee-ant" was (with G sound as per gear).
                    I was thinking in the week we should start going a bit mad and OTT with the away shirt... I've become rather meh about most of them. I'd like a wild pattern and colour scheme that even Djibril Cisse would regard as being "a bit much"!

Comment

That red and black halves shirt we had in 2010 I liked

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                        Aside from those awful Air Asia ones with very narrow hoops a few years back I've liked all our home kits. I tend to think of the sponsors more than the technical design. Obviously the Guinness one is very iconic but I really liked the Cargiant shirt. I remember my Mrs asking me what "car-gee-ant" was (with G sound as per gear).
                        I was thinking in the week we should start going a bit mad and OTT with the away shirt... I've become rather meh about most of them. I'd like a wild pattern and colour scheme that even Djibril Cisse would regard as being "a bit much"!
                        Nooooo I can't stand those "beach" style shirts.
                        Some of these prem teams look absolutely ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Nooooo I can't stand those "beach" style shirts.
                          Some of these prem teams look absolutely ridiculous
                          No... Not them. Something a lunatic African dictator would wear to a brothel. Nonsense like that duck egg blue abomination we had the other year are just dreary and boring. We need an away shirt that would combine well with a fez, solid gold sunglasses and a cape.

Comment

I like the Guinness shirt and the drink, I have the original adididas Guiness shirt, I think it was from 83!

Edit, I just dug it out to check, it must be 83 because the crest has 82 Champions on it!
                            @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                              How about our 1990 Influence sponsored shirt with the neon trim?
                              @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                              X