No announcement yet.

Todd Kane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Todd Kane's decision making is his greatest fault at the moment. He does some good stuff with one or two touches, tends to let himself down when he has too much time on the ball. Probably down to confidence. As with Wallace i'd like to see them both make quicker passes and if they are going to hang onto the ball, press it up the pitch and get balls in from dangerous areas behind the defence. Balls from awkward postions don't have to be pretty to do a job. Especially with strikers like Charile prowling.

Comment

Certainly hasnt done himself any favours with his youtube interview

Comment

I can't find this YouTube video anywhere??
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Only his opinion and true tbf but should of kept it in-house.

Comment

https://twitter.com/will_pound/statu...356505605?s=12

Comment

You don’t say things like that about your teammates, that’s a poor thing to say .

Comment

I wouldn't mind him saying this if he was a decent player. Comes across like a bit of a t wat. Thanks for video stain
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I’d be actively looking to get him out the door this summer. I know he still has a year left on his contract but he’s obviously a bad egg as well as a poor player.

Comment

He doesn't say Ossie is rubbish tbf.
                    The industry always judges some players better than others.
                    All squads are built on 1st team starters and squad players.
                    I'd like to see the full context of the interview, and who was conducting it, also the reason for leaking these few seconds of it.
                    Lastly for the defence, there is nothing wrong with self belief, or arrogance (Adel Tarrabt)?

My main concern about this is a lack of self awareness.
                    He has had more awful displays than better ones imo, so I think he concentrate on his game and consistency first.
                    And of course giving this interview out to what has proven to be a very unreliable #### stirrer.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      He doesn't say Ossie is rubbish tbf.
                      The industry always judges some players better than others.
                      All squads are built on 1st team starters and squad players.
                      I'd like to see the full context of the interview, and who was conducting it, also the reason for leaking these few seconds of it.
                      Lastly for the defence, there is nothing wrong with self belief, or arrogance (Adel Tarrabt)?

My main concern about this is a lack of self awareness.
                      He has had more awful displays than better ones imo, so I think he concentrate on his game and consistency first.
                      And of course giving this interview out to what has proven to be a very unreliable #### stirrer.
                      Agree with the first line 100%.

He just said he is a better player than Ossie (which I agree with). I am not sure why he was saying this or to who so it could be a poor decision. but it could also be that he was having a conversation with a 'friend' and being secretly filmed.

Comment

Don't think he can be much of a friend Stan

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          Don't think he can be much of a friend Stan
                          That's why I wrote 'friend' .

Comment

Left a very poor taste in the mouth.

Comment

I'm reminded of a shot from Kane, I think it was at Birmingham. I thought no professional player could make an excuse for a dire effort like that. And this is Kane, for the one brilliant cross he'll make, he will cause a dozen mistakes. He is what he is, you'll see no dramatic improvement. Right back would be first on my shopping list
                              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                              This morning's tempest I have to cross
                              I must be guided without a stumble
                              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

I think he should watch all of the matches he's played, only a handful of good passes.

Comment

Working...
                                X