Todd Kane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Danny Simpson was never talked about as a premiership winner and there was hardly a whimper when he left...I think?
    as I recall there were a few of us who thought it was a big error to sell him, especially when Redknapp then decided against using a wing back system and found out that Isla was not so good as a conventional right back, but was now lumbered.

Comment

Kane obviously not happy with the criticism from the fans, as he showed with his goal celebration, I'm not sure he's a full back really like to get forward, crossing can leave a lot to be desired, not sure he's that strong defensively positional sense , seems to be a big get out player for us, we use him a lot to get the wide early, has a good engine, puts in the yards
      but obviously the Breadman likes him plays nearly every game, not sure he feels he can trust Kakay in there or kane gives you more going forward

Comment

I think Todd Kane's decision making is his greatest fault at the moment. He does some good stuff with one or two touches, tends to let himself down when he has too much time on the ball. Probably down to confidence. As with Wallace i'd like to see them both make quicker passes and if they are going to hang onto the ball, press it up the pitch and get balls in from dangerous areas behind the defence. Balls from awkward postions don't have to be pretty to do a job. Especially with strikers like Charile prowling.

Comment

Working...
        X