Good Result Tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Result Tonight

Guys did well tonight. That's a big result at Watford.
    We must follow up against one of our bogey sides Blackburn. We beat them in this game last season.
    We need to do it again.

Well done guys.

Massive result and performance to match.

Comment

Fully deserved need to back it up at

Comment

Just enjoy tonight fellas , don’t worry about Saturday yet .

Comment

Proud of my Rangers....

Comment

Originally posted by Riverwild View Post
            We must follow up against one of our bogey sides Blackburn. We beat them in this game last season.
            We need to do it again.

Well done guys.
            Not digging you out River but good doesn't cover it.
            Be bit like saying the grand canyon is a ditch!!

Comment

Originally posted by Riverwild View Post
              We need to do it again.

Well done guys.
              Well said,good post

Comment

Both full backs did very well today. Not bad for a pair of crocks

Comment

Deserved that. Much better team. I thought Wallace was a liability though. I’ve given Todd Kane absolute pelters which he deserved but he was decent tonight.

Comment

Considering the games Wallace has missed i thought he had a really decent game especially as he was up against Sarr . I was dreading that match up but Wallace played him well. Both wing backs were good in fact Kane was probably man of the match. As a team we fully deserved to win creating more clear chances than them so lets enjoy this win .

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                      Deserved that. Much better team. I thought Wallace was a liability though. I’ve given Todd Kane absolute pelters which he deserved but he was decent tonight.
                      If we’re doing humble pie I’ve properly slated Kane not his commitment but ability but he played his nuts off tonight yes he’s limited but he did everything asked of him and probably deserved mom tonight

Comment

Rotherham v Derby called off tonight due to waterlogged pitch.

For those that believe we're in a relegation battle that has to be good news. Rotherham are going to have one hell of a schedule as the season progresses to catch up on games. I doubt they got a huge squad and must be impacted by injuries soon.

Comment

Working...
                        X