No announcement yet.

Next 2 Games Are Important

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Les wants to play the way Warbs has been playing.
    I personally think if we stay up, he stays.

Comment

Wise words, QPRDave. But Warburton has to improve tacticaly if he wants to suceed and go down in the QPR folklore as a good borderline great manager, I feel.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Can’t believe that
        Well mr Jeff . Believe it or not but this is the facts

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

I bet Eustace is glad he told you that - if he did newbie.
          Why is it so unbelievable that you can see another human being and have a chat about things it so happens that I live very close to him . I was absolutely over the moon we signed Austin and Johansen and said to him great signings by warbs he then just said it wasn’t his signings . he didn’t say who what when . Just that .
          So believe it or not I don’t really care tbh .
          Cheers

Comment

All the games are important not just the next 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post

Well mr Jeff . Believe it or not but this is the facts
              Yeah whatever

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Yeah whatever
                You always this miserable . Cheer up .

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                  All games are important. We started season needing to win 12-14 games over the 46, nothing has changed except there are now 20 games left to achieve the 6 - 8 wins we still need. I can't really see point in declaring any individual game or pair of games as "must win", particularly an away game against a team towards the top who are in receipt of parachute money.
                  I agree that all the games are important.
                  We need to win around 6 more games with a few more draws. Which ones will be won is hard to predict in this division and the way we have been playing and not getting results makes it harder to see where our wins are going to come from. I am a bit more hopeful that the new signings will improve results, but I still think we will lose at least 8 more this season.

We have the remaining fixtures;

February
                  Watford, Blackburn, Rotherham, Brentford, Bournemouth, Preston, Birmingham,

March
                  Barnsley, Bristol City,Wycombe, Huddersfield, Millwall , Reading,

April
                  Coventry, Forest, Sheff Weds, Middlesboro, Swansea, Norwich,

May
                  Stoke
                  , Luton

Away games in italics
                  Games in bold and underlined are the ones I think are most likely to be lost

I don't see many points coming our way during Feb
                  I think March probably represents our best chance of winning matches provided we can start improving our home form. Overall I think we will do well to get to 50 points.

P.S.

Hopefully by posting this my predictions will prove to be wrong in favour of QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post

Why is it so unbelievable that you can see another human being and have a chat about things it so happens that I live very close to him . I was absolutely over the moon we signed Austin and Johansen and said to him great signings by warbs he then just said it wasn’t his signings . he didn’t say who what when . Just that .
                    So believe it or not I don’t really care tbh .
                    Cheers

No problem.

I dont believe any of these signings were made without Les asking Warbs for this thoughts. The manager may well ask the DoF to source players in certain positions and the DoF would go ahead and make those signing. So in that context they were Les's signing because that's his job. But not to ask the manager if he had a view on the shortlist of available options, no way.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

No problem.

I dont believe any of these signings were made without Les asking Warbs for this thoughts. The manager may well ask the DoF to source players in certain positions and the DoF would go ahead and make those signing. So in that context they were Les's signing because that's his job. But not to ask the manager if he had a view on the shortlist of available options, no way.

Totally agree

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                        We need to win around 6 more games with a few more draws.

February

March

April

May
                        Stoke
                        , Luton

Away games in italics

I don't see many points coming our way during Feb.
                        Not sure why you're being negative with your take on this, your own post paints a better picture.
                        We need 6 more wins and a few draws, you identify 13 games that you think we won't lose. Even if we only win half of those, thats 6 wins and 7 draws
                        More than enough games to get the 1.09 points per game that we need to get to 50.

Four games in February that we might get something out of, thats at least four points, maybe 8.
                        I think April is the crunch month as we have three games against teams who will be in the mix with us.
                        I think the two games in May will bplaying against sides with nothing to play for and already on the beach.

Whilst I realise that being optimistic goes against the grain on this board, thats my take on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pal View Post

Not sure why you're being negative with your take on this, your own post paints a better picture.
                          We need 6 more wins and a few draws, you identify 13 games that you think we won't lose. Even if we only win half of those, thats 6 wins and 7 draws
                          More than enough games to get the 1.09 points per game that we need to get to 50.

Four games in February that we might get something out of, thats at least four points, maybe 8.
                          I think April is the crunch month as we have three games against teams who will be in the mix with us.
                          I think the two games in May will bplaying against sides with nothing to play for and already on the beach.

Whilst I realise that being optimistic goes against the grain on this board, thats my take on it.
                          Well good on you Pal!

Comment

We need to win around 6 more games with a few more draws. Which ones will be won is hard to predict in this division and the way we have been playing and not getting results makes it harder to see where our wins are going to come from. I am a bit more hopeful that the new signings will improve results, but I still think we will lose at least 8 more this season.

February

March

April

May
                            Stoke
                            , Luton

Away games in italics

I think March probably represents our best chance of winning matches provided we can start improving our home form. Overall I think we will do well to get to 50 points.

P.S.

Hopefully by posting this my predictions will prove to be wrong in favour of QPR.
                            Good analysis. The only other aspect to think about is, to borrow a cricket analogy, "scoreboard pressure". The sooner we put the wins together, the higher up the table we get and we don't feel as shackled or haunted by the bottom 3. Conversely, if we do have a ropey February and find ourselves near or even in the bottom 3 it adds a lot of pressure or nerves to the mix. In that scenario it's much harder to then get going and win the more "winnable" games coming up in March and beyond.
                            That said, I can see us winning 3 of the February games and being half-way to where we need to be.

Comment

February

March

April

May
                              Stoke
                              , Luton

Away games in italics

P.S.

You’ve done it again Stan , keep up the predictions.

Comment

Originally posted by Pal View Post

Passed my possible total for February already, and that was me being optimistic!

Comment

Working...
                                X