Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next 2 Games Are Important

We must not lose the next 2 games imho.
    We need to win at least one of the next 2.
    Otherwise, we will be in the bottom 3.

I'm surprised the owners did not pull the trigger on Warburton before Xmas. They may start to panic if we land in the bottom 3. The team's around us are starting to pick up points.

I know there are lots of games left. I did not think the owners would have given Warburton the transfer window.
    This closes tomorrow. What are the owners thinking?

Will they pull the trigger before the end of the season or at the end of the season? What do you guys think? I don't think Warburtons contract will be renewed at the end of the season.

I think we need to move in a new direction with a better manager. We need a stronger manager than Warburton.
    We need a manager who has good man-management skills. Also, needs to be much better tactically than Warburton.

The next Five games look very tough and will give a good indication of how we will fare come the end of the season.

MW is nailed on to be here this season irrespective of results and league position.

Comment

I doubt he will be offered a new deal or would of been offered one by now . On the pitch we haven’t really moved forward we are predictable every game . Off the pitch we are definitely moving in right direction . We are definitely lucky to have the owners we have yes they have made mistakes and yes will make mistakes in the future. Our future is secure with these guys backing us financially.
      however i do believe he will keep us up just . But if we do drop in the bottom 3 then the trigger will be pulled .
      I also believe warburton had no say in the new signings this window .

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
        I doubt he will be offered a new deal or would of been offered one by now . On the pitch we haven`t really moved forward we are predictable every game . Off the pitch we are definitely moving in right direction . We are definitely lucky to have the owners we have yes they have made mistakes and yes will make mistakes in the future. Our future is secure with these guys backing us financially.
        however i do believe he will keep us up just . But if we do drop in the bottom 3 then the trigger will be pulled .
        I agree.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

I doubt he will be offered a new deal or would of been offered one by now . On the pitch we haven’t really moved forward we are predictable every game . Off the pitch we are definitely moving in right direction . We are definitely lucky to have the owners we have yes they have made mistakes and yes will make mistakes in the future. Our future is secure with these guys backing us financially.
          Of course he had a say in signings, would you be a manager that had no say in signings? No

Comment

Originally posted by Riverwild View Post
            We must not lose the next 2 games imho.
            We need to win at least one of the next 2.
            Otherwise, we will be in the bottom 3.

I'm surprised the owners did not pull the trigger on Warburton before Xmas. They may start to panic if we land in the bottom 3. The team's around us are starting to pick up points.

I know there are lots of games left. I did not think the owners would have given Warburton the transfer window.
            This closes tomorrow. What are the owners thinking?

Will they pull the trigger before the end of the season or at the end of the season? What do you guys think? I don't think Warburtons contract will be renewed at the end of the season.

I think we need to move in a new direction with a better manager. We need a stronger manager than Warburton.
            We need a manager who has good man-management skills. Also, needs to be much better tactically than Warburton.
            No disrespect but you always post this but can never name a suitable replacement that is affordable, prepared to work within our budget and bring through youth players.

Comment

I do agree about new signings and not allowing the manager to have a say. Austin clearly tony and sir les the others I think mainly Sir les. I have no problem with this as mb should be considered more as a coach anyway when you have a sporting director.
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

All games are important. We started season needing to win 12-14 games over the 46, nothing has changed except there are now 20 games left to achieve the 6 - 8 wins we still need. I can't really see point in declaring any individual game or pair of games as "must win", particularly an away game against a team towards the top who are in receipt of parachute money.

Comment

We need to be looking at guys like these as our next coach. We need to be more open-minded and expand our search overseas.
                  https://www.espn.com/soccer/german-b...-across-europe

Comment

We need to be looking at guys like these as our next coach. We need to be more open-minded and expand our search overseas.
                    And you think coaches of this calibre are willing to come to us.

Dream on and on

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Of course he had a say in signings, would you be a manager that had no say in signings? No
                      yes he did have a say . But not in this transfer window !
                      I’m not no ITK nor do I get any info before anything happens . But I live very close to eustace and see him regularly and was told they wasn’t warburtons signings .

Comment

I’m not no ITK nor do I get any info before anything happens . But I live very close to eustace and see him regularly and was told they wasn’t warburtons signings .
                        Can’t believe that

Comment

Originally posted by MINCER View Post
                          The next Five games look very tough and will give a good indication of how we will fare come the end of the season.

MW is nailed on to be here this season irrespective of results and league position.
                          I think he will get the sack if we don`t win any of the next three or four matches. Like he said it himself; "it`s a result business".
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

I bet Eustace is glad he told you that - if he did newbie.

Comment

So you think a manager of a champions league side would leave them to join little skint QPR . Why don’t we tap up Klopp while we’re at it .

Comment

Working...
                              X