warburton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
    Could jamesnutt become the new insider and take the crown of biggest fraud on this site. Well see tomorrow.
    It’s today Nutty reckons he will go & not tomorrow as you put it

Comment

• Why don't the owners drag MW in and tell him the system he plays doesn't work, so change it or go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
        Why don't the owners drag MW in and tell him the system he plays doesn't work, so change it or go.
        That’s not realistic, they either sack him or keep him, they brought him in & leave coaching to him

Comment

• Rarely post here goes ! Was never keen on Warburton as his record (apart from Brentford ) is mediocre and he’s done nothing to change that view. But how culpable is Neil Banfield? He’s the first team coach (still I believe) he’s ex Arsenal and in his playing career a defender. If he’s responsible for coaching there’s precious little evidence that it’s working.
          The defence has been a complete mess for too long, in part covered up by the fact that we could (early last season) we had a team that could score goals .
          If we have now reached the point where we are fortunate to get a point at Wycombe we are headed in one direction. Games coming up could be embarrassing.
          Dont know what the answer is but Warburton and Banfield have not worked and never will in my opinion.
          Who will be next ? Why not revert back to Ramsey or a combination of him and Furlong. Already in house and surely can’t do a worse job .

Comment

• Danny Cowley to be lined up as replacement is the small rumour going around

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
              Why don't the owners drag MW in and tell him the system he plays doesn't work, so change it or go.
              I actually think this idea is right and fair.

MW’s “playing style” has not only yielded a relegation-threatened record but turned off major parts of the fan base the team (amid the pandemic) can ill afford to lose.

The fans, the most important asset of the Club, are Lee and Les’ responsibility. They need to give MW an option to either adapt or leave; that MW is entitled to his opinion, but if that means stubbornly refusing to change it up (more pace, more attacking with 2 strikers, using more of the young talents in games, not playing Cameron every minute of every game, trying others out to take direct kicks) then he must go.

Comment

• West London Sport, in article today released MW being on thin ice, wrote:

”Recent results and performances have caused concern and left Rangers 19th in the table, just four points above the relegation zone. It could lead to Warburton losing his job and assistant manager John Eustace being placed in caretaker charge.”

If that were to be considered, Eustace must commit to doing things differently. If not, we are just rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

Comment

• I’m realistic enough to say Warburton had a better side last season and this squads shockingly poor. But I have to say so are his tactics and for that reason that’s he’s tried nothing different I’d sack him keep keep him we drop sack him we may well still drop

if Cowley comes in we will drop with hoof ball

Comment

• Originally posted by supahupa10101 View Post
                    Danny Cowley to be lined up as replacement is the small rumour going around
                    Didn’t he get sacked from Huddersfield for being s.hite? Definitely not the answer

Comment

• Paul Cook is the answer

Comment

• Originally posted by Mem View Post
                        Paul Cook is the answer
                        I’d take cook I’d like Pearson but he’s likely to thump les so he won’t get it

Comment

• Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

I’d take cook I’d like Pearson but he’s likely to thump les so he won’t get it
                          Pearson would iron out the whole board I reckon. No way would he get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post

Didn’t he get sacked from Huddersfield for being s.hite? Definitely not the answer
                            He did get the bullet from Huddersfield after less than one full season I think. Lincoln fans love him - 2 promos. I read if the results at Huddersfield started from the time he took over they would have finished 9th .... so I simply do not know if he is any good or not. He is available and is unlikely to be ‘Fat Sam’ money... Anybody else know anything about him? Any friends at Lincoln or Huddersfield who can shed some light?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mem View Post
                              Paul Cook is the answer
                              Based on...?

Comment

• Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post

Based on...?
                                A good 2 months at Wigan where he had a big budget.

Comment

Working...
                                X