• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It gets better Tim the quim

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
      You believe that nonsense, more fool you then
      It could be trueOr disasterHolloway could soon be without a job..
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post

It could be trueOr disasterHolloway could soon be without a job..
        You just summed it up it could be, which says nutty & you haven’t a clue like the rest of us

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

You just summed it up it could be, which says nutty & you haven’t a clue like the rest of us
          No, I have not got a clue, who knows as far as Nutt is concerned.

QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            It gets better Tim the quim
            I'll repeat it again, Dave: I'm not up for a battle of wits with the half-equipped. You might want to pass that on to you mates here too.

Do you have anything to offer in relation to the subject of this thread or not?

Comment

• Originally posted by timscott View Post

I'll repeat it again, Dave: I'm not up for a battle of wits with the half-equipped. You might want to pass that on to you mates here too.

Do you have anything to offer in relation to the subject of this thread or not?
              And I'm not prepared to share this space with troll who obviously has been here before under a different name.
              Timmy the quimmy, you race baiting lefty see u next Tuesday.
              Time for us to meet?

Comment

And I'm not prepared to share this space with troll who obviously has been here before under a different name.
                Timmy the quimmy, you race baiting lefty see u next Tuesday.
                Time for us to meet?
                Is this really acceptable on this site? This guy (and his associates) seem really keen to start something. And no, Dave, I don't want to 'fight you' because I am not nine years old. Can the thread please go back to an interesting subject?

Comment

• Can you apologize for calling most people on this site racists?....... unreservedly

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo
                    Both of you drop it now please.
                    When he apologizes or ####s off.
                    ​​I have put up with enough of these self righteous middle class lefties spouting this crap, since Brexit.
                    I am not taking it anymore

Comment

• Tim and Dave, please take this over to the non QPR section, or better still, ignore each other.
                      We have let this continue in the hope it would fizzle out.
                      Obviously that isn't working.
                      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Chuck him off of here then.... simple.
                        Yet you don't,or that other ###### kjc.
                        Both come on here shouting and accusing but you and the rest do nothing.
                        I will not back down from this snivelling little #### or anyone like him anymore.
                        You try living in this country with this crap.
                        The more working men i speak to in my everyday work feel exactly the same.
                        The working class are ready to blow, and the lefties had better run

Comment

Chuck him off of here then.... simple.
                          Yet you don't,or that other ###### kjc.
                          Both come on here shouting and accusing but you and the rest do nothing.
                          I will not back down from this snivelling little #### or anyone like him anymore.
                          You try living in this country with this crap.
                          The more working men i speak to in my everyday work feel exactly the same.
                          The working class are ready to blow, and the lefties had better run
                          You know you do not have to convince me, but this is not the place, and you are giving certain people what they want.
                          Do me a favour and just let this go.
                          If people feel the need to want to continue this, please take it to the non QPR section.

Also, could everyone please check their profiles and make sure their email addresses are upto date. This way the Mod team can reach out in private to de-escalate issues such as these.

Thanks
                          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• https://twitter.com/reluctantnicko/s...455282177?s=21

Comment

• This would be a good time to make the change if that's what Les is going to do, MW can have little complaints about being sacked, the results speak for themselves, may JN is ITK?
                              @gatorTFC

Comment

• Should of gone two weeks ago let someone have a month with this rabble then see what’s required

Comment

Working...
                                X