Why didn’t we get warnock back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why didn’t we get warnock back

Always bothers me as to why we didn’t get him back permanently when we had him in caretaker charge for the stretch of five games, you could see the difference in the whole team morale , we where doing so poorly conceding 2 or 3 a game and he comes in and I believe we conceded 1 goal in the 5 games .
    middlesborough sat in 9th few points off the play offs just makes me wonder what could have been.

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
    Always bothers me as to why we didn’t get him back permanently when we had him in caretaker charge for the stretch of five games, you could see the difference in the whole team morale , we where doing so poorly conceding 2 or 3 a game and he comes in and I believe we conceded 1 goal in the 5 games .
    middlesborough sat in 9th few points off the play offs just makes me wonder what could have been.
    Les TF or he didn’t fancy it who knows but he’d struggle with this squad it’s poor very poor

Comment

He’s history move on

Comment

I might nip up and see if I can talk him into a return, only up be lanson

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
          He’s history move on
          Yep true, but it is a valid point, that I have never managed to understand either.

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
            I have been asking the same on here since before we appointed JFH.
            The answer I guess is that The DoF didn't want him or visa versa. I personally think we would have made the play offs that season with Warnock.

However, he is history now and QPR need to take some action with MW even if it is only to tell him he has to change tactics and formation to suit the current squad .

Comment

All about the so called DOF I’m afraid he’s the reason we didn’t have Warnock when he had a little spell Warnock questioned him and he didn’t like it.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                All about the so called DOF I’m afraid he’s the reason we didn’t have Warnock when he had a little spell Warnock questioned him and he didn’t like it.
                The sooner Ferdinand fu cks off the better, an utter waste of, I understand, £600,000 per year.
                I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Working...
                X