Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye Bye Mark

FA

Well Wild Thing's Wycombe have some fight in them!

Comment

That was our worst performance of the season , clueless in fact , if there is no reaction in the next game and they dish up a similar performance then questions should be asked regarding the manager.

Comment

Needs to go. Can’t keep clean sheets and can’t score because our strikers are so bang average.

Comment

I’d rather a new manger with ideas get rest December and look at what he wants for jan than keep warbs until then

Comment

Utter nonsense...

We've had a few good performances and a poor one today; it happens.

We must stop this reactionary immature daftness.

Forums will be busier tonight, as the miserable whingers (who moan before we even kick off) will be in their element.

Comment

If only.. He is totally clueless tactically..
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Hope & Faith View Post
                Utter nonsense...

Forums will be busier tonight, as the miserable whingers (who moan before we even kick off) will be in their element.
                The dilemma is yeah we played well v Watford Brentford and Bristol, but the mistakes are too frequent do we go down playing nice football but lose or get somebody that’s going to have more than plan a, we’ve let in 100 goals in his 62 games that’s not sustainable with no Eze personally it’s not all his fault but the buck does stop with him today they gave up before kicking a ball

Comment

Never been in warburton out camp but that performance was very worrying. Quite a few didn't seem to try. Strolling.

Comment

Is he not getting the best out of them or are they just not good enough . This team just don't excite me . Don't seem to bothered when they lose and have 10 mistakes or more in them each game ... And the defences positional play is at best Sunday league

Comment

Originally posted by Hope & Faith View Post
                      Utter nonsense...

Not calling for his head but I want a reaction, there’s no excuse for that today and I’m usually one of the more positive ones on here .We could have played all day and not scored .

Comment

Warburton must stay,he is building a team with a tiny budget ,we must be realistic and accept that ,he will keep us up I have no doubt

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                          Well Wild Thing's Wycombe have some fight in them!
                          But plays a type of football that would set us back years, he still picks.a 30 stone forward who must be about 45, not saying Warburton is doing well, however polishing turds takes a long time

Comment

The squad is small, the players are knackered, we have very little budget, the squad is young and inexperienced, we've lost a lot of quality...

What do you expect at the moment ?

I like Warburton, even with his natural limitations, and he is doing a good job with very limited resources.

Comment

Wonder how much it would take to prise away Grimsby's manager?

Comment

Working...
                              X