• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spogs View Post
    FA
    Time to go warbs

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Not calling for his head but I want a reaction, there’s no excuse for that today and I’m usually one of the more positive ones on here .We could have played all day and not scored .
      I want winning football over perceived attractive football
      Winning football is attractive

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        I'd have Pearson all day long. Very much like a headmaster but wouldn't have players taking the #### and laughing behind his back like warbs is
        How do you know that about the players and Warbs??

Comment

Can keep playing saying we are unlucky, dominated and had no end product , theres always next week... its the same every week. Manager has to go the tactics are shocking... end of.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

The dilemma is yeah we played well v Watford Brentford and Bristol, but the mistakes are too frequent do we go down playing nice football but lose or get somebody that’s going to have more than plan a, we’ve let in 100 goals in his 62 games that’s not sustainable with no Eze personally it’s not all his fault but the buck does stop with him today they gave up before kicking a ball
            Pretty but easy to play against football

Comment

Some idiots on Twitter claiming Warburton has been sacked,would be lunacy if true but tbh nothing would surprise me with this club

Comment

Originally posted by Hope & Faith View Post
                Utter nonsense...

We've had a few good performances and a poor one today; it happens.

We must stop this reactionary immature daftness.

Forums will be busier tonight, as the miserable whingers (who moan before we even kick off) will be in their element.
                One poor performance?
                what about the other ones against Coventry Preston Birmingham Blackburn Barnsley, albeit with 10 men,
                I have seen other sides work harder when a player gets sent off but we just give up.

we have lost 7 out of 16 and have struggled to score goals but conceding them has become all too easy.
                As they were last season, but were bailed out by goals from Wells, Eze and Hugill.

we lost those quality attackers but need to find a way of compensating for that by defending better, whilst still creating chances for the forwards. Where’s the service for Dykes and Bonne? How are they going to score if they don’t get the ball played to them. Hugill missed a few chances last season but usually scored as he had more than 1 chance per game. Same went for Wells.

Maybe Dykes and Bonne are poor quality, but until they get better service we cannot know.

MW doesn’t seem to have anything other than his plan A as shown yesterday when he subbed Dykes to bring Bonne on and play the same dross ball foo

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

To be fair he got sacked for doing no worse than warbs. For me give him wall game if no better I’d rather new boss in for rest December to look at what he wants and who he wants
                  I agree. Let’s see the reaction from him and his team against Millwall and then decide where this club wants to go.

He got through the ‘hard run ‘ last month , but this month , aside from a good 40 mins against Bristol City, has got off to a poor start and we cannot afford to keep him in charge if they continue this losing run.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

I agree. Let’s see the reaction from him and his team against Millwall and then decide where this club wants to go.

He got through the ‘hard run ‘ last month , but this month , aside from a good 40 mins against Bristol City, has got off to a poor start and we cannot afford to keep him in charge if they continue this losing run.
                    To be honest Stan you had written the team off before we took 10 points off Cardiff , Rotherham Derby and Watford .Remember the Hard Run Thread , you predicted nothing . You say a good 40 mins v Bristol City but don’t mention the Brentford performance where we were very good and they should have been down to 10 men .We were bad yesterday but it feels like you get off on criticism off the team , that’s pretty sad as a so called fan .

Comment

Is ice box Kojak still in charge?
                      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

To be honest Stan you had written the team off before we took 10 points off Cardiff , Rotherham Derby and Watford .Remember the Hard Run Thread , you predicted nothing . You say a good 40 mins v Bristol City but don’t mention the Brentford performance where we were very good and they should have been down to 10 men .We were bad yesterday but it feels like you get off on criticism off the team , that’s pretty sad as a so called fan .
                        We are all fans, not you and a few others..
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                          Is ice box Kojak still in charge?
                          Sadly yes!
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

We are all fans, not you and a few others..
                            I don’t question that , everyone is entitled to their views . My point is he constantly predicts doom and gloom , it’s as if he doesn’t want the team to succeed so he can say I told you so . He doesn’t even give credit when the team win or play well . I think that’s sad .

Comment

I don’t question that , everyone is entitled to their views . My point is he constantly predicts doom and gloom , it’s as if he doesn’t want the team to succeed so he can say I told you so . He doesn’t even give credit when the team win or play well . I think that’s sad .
                              Yep agree Staines & he is the most negative poster on here

Comment

Ok, I`m not sure he means it that way, but I surely respect youre take at it!
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X