No announcement yet.

Bye Bye Mark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need a new manager who is able to chance tactics during matches. Mark Warburton is clearly not up to it in that respect.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post

But plays a type of football that would set us back years, he still picks.a 30 stone forward who must be about 45, not saying Warburton is doing well, however polishing turds takes a long time
      We’re not polishing turds were polishing professional sportsmen that lack basic skills and pace. I’ve seen more ability in pisŁEd up Sunday morning sides

Comment

Originally posted by Hope & Faith View Post
        The squad is small, the players are knackered, we have very little budget, the squad is young and inexperienced, we've lost a lot of quality...

What do you expect at the moment ?

I like Warburton, even with his natural limitations, and he is doing a good job with very limited resources.
        An organised team. Simply as that. No wonder they look knackered, they have to trail conceded goals almost every game.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Hope & Faith View Post
          The squad is small, the players are knackered, we have very little budget, the squad is young and inexperienced, we've lost a lot of quality...

What do you expect at the moment ?

I like Warburton, even with his natural limitations, and he is doing a good job with very limited resources.
          Who do you get sort out the basic errors ? I agree it’s young even Carroll at 26 ish only played 3 seasons roughly in total games it’s a poor squad regardless of squad numbers it lacks basics that are glaring that need sorting but I can’t see it improve any time soon

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
            Wonder how much it would take to prise away Grimsby's manager?
            If Ollie carries on his form at Grimsby he’ll be sacked soon .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

To be fair he got sacked for doing no worse than warbs. For me give him wall game if no better I’d rather new boss in for rest December to look at what he wants and who he wants

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

I think it was a joke, at least I hope so!

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post

Yeah I’d hope so! I know he’s a nutter but we need someone like Pearson to kick some of these in the testicles to see if they got any

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post

I hope so to but some would love Ollie again , not me by the way .

Comment

I'd have Pearson all day long. Very much like a headmaster but wouldn't have players taking the #### and laughing behind his back like warbs is
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Has warbs done the press conference yet.
                        I wonder what he says.

Comment

Originally posted by eam1882 View Post
                          Has warbs done the press conference yet.
                          I wonder what he says.
                          Thought we looked dangerous on the break kept ball well to sloppy goals which hurt us second half we were comfortable the lads gave everything we move onto Tuesday full of confidence looking to be more clinical than today. Something like that

Comment

Spot on mate

Comment

Nigel Pearson will do for me if we do get rid of warbs which prob wont happen. Clueless les has no idea what a good manager looks like so we will prob end up with someone like grayson or cotterill. The whole lot of them need to do one. Too many jobs for the boys and this whole "i used to be a ranger" shite needs to be done away with. New people with new ideas and none of this, "when I was a player here or when I watched rangers 30 years ago".....

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
                                Nigel Pearson will do for me if we do get rid of warbs which prob wont happen. Clueless les has no idea what a good manager looks like so we will prob end up with someone like grayson or cotterill. The whole lot of them need to do one. Too many jobs for the boys and this whole "i used to be a ranger" shite needs to be done away with. New people with new ideas and none of this, "when I was a player here or when I watched rangers 30 years ago".....
                                If board look at performances they’ve not been that bad Var today Blackburn and Preston however it’s too frequent poor performances and poor tactics and game management even Rotherham could of nicked a draw when 3-1 up

Comment

Working...
                                X