Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

A hard Run

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • norfolk ranger
    Silver Seat
    • Sep 2009
    • 1377

    #31
    Originally posted by Stainrod

    Did you enjoy the game ?
    Very much so in the end,but we done our best to throw it away. It's the Rangers way tho isn't it,never make it easy for ourselves

    Comment

    • QPRDave
      The number 10
      • Mar 2009
      • 32080

      #32
      Now now boys, no need to gloat.....we still nearly threw away 2pts

      Comment

      • Stainrod
        Silver Seat
        • Jan 2018
        • 3162

        #33
        Originally posted by QPRDave
        Now now boys, no need to gloat.....we still nearly threw away 2pts
        There was far to much doom and gloom leading up to this game Dave , we’ve made a lot of individual errors that you can’t really pin on the manager . It’s virtually a brand new team with lots of young players . I would like to see our fans back off a bit and see where we are at Xmas .That first half performance was really encouraging.We will lose again in the next few matches and the knives will instantly be out again .

        Comment

        • davieqpr
          Silver Seat
          • Mar 2011
          • 2804

          #34
          With Rangers there is no such thing as a hard run or an easy run. We make the hard look easy and the easy look hard.

          Comment

          • LoftusRoadLad
            W12 Seat
            • Jan 2011
            • 19616

            #35
            Can we change the title of this thread

            Comment

            • QPRDave
              The number 10
              • Mar 2009
              • 32080

              #36
              Of course when I said I can't see where we can get a point, I..um...we...mean't.. that er...um yeah....
              And I think that politician answer sums up my point.

              Comment

              • 72bus
                Gold Seat
                • Mar 2011
                • 9535

                #37
                Rangers always win when least expected ..that's why I stopped putting my money on them ..

                Comment

                • MYU
                  Administrator
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 43466

                  #38
                  Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad
                  Saturday 31 October 2020
                  15:00 QPR
                  Cardiff
                  Wednesday 4 November 2020
                  19:45 Derby
                  QPR
                  Saturday 7 November 2020
                  15:00 Blackburn
                  QPR
                  Saturday 21 November 2020
                  15:00 QPR
                  Watford
                  Tuesday 24 November 2020
                  19:45 QPR
                  Rotherham
                  Saturday 28 November 2020
                  15:00 Brentford
                  QPR
                  WIN
                  WIN

                  I think it's going alright so far.

                  Comment

                  • Ronnie Rangers
                    Bronze Seat
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 823

                    #39
                    Originally posted by MYU

                    WIN
                    WIN

                    I think it's going alright so far.
                    People so quick to right us off.

                    Comment

                    • stanistheman
                      Platinum Seat
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 11151

                      #40
                      Yes, it is going well so far and no Jeff, I don't feel silly, as I feel somewhat vindicated but I think that for the Cardiff game QPR moved the ball forward more quickly and with purpose, so that proves my point that we were too negative in our previous home games where we didn't even have shots on target. Whereas in this game both Adomah and Dykes could and should have scored, before Chair and Kane scored in the 1st half hour.

                      When I posted my original views on here I said that we would lose those games, but 'he would need to get a turnaround in form from somewhere' in order to survive at the end of these 6 fixtures. Well so far he has done that and I also said in a later post , that he could bring Kane back in, and he has done that as well.

                      The win last night was unexpected, but only because we don't usually perform well in these 'live Sky TV' games.

                      Comment

                      • Stainrod
                        Silver Seat
                        • Jan 2018
                        • 3162

                        #41
                        Originally posted by stanistheman
                        Yes, it is going well so far and no Jeff, I don't feel silly, as I feel somewhat vindicated but I think that for the Cardiff game QPR moved the ball forward more quickly and with purpose, so that proves my point that we were too negative in our previous home games where we didn't even have shots on target. Whereas in this game both Adomah and Dykes could and should have scored, before Chair and Kane scored in the 1st half hour.

                        When I posted my original views on here I said that we would lose those games, but 'he would need to get a turnaround in form from somewhere' in order to survive at the end of these 6 fixtures. Well so far he has done that and I also said in a later post , that he could bring Kane back in, and he has done that as well.

                        The win last night was unexpected, but only because we don't usually perform well in these 'live Sky TV' games.
                        I think the reason Jeff called you out is that you react game to game without any perspective for what the club are trying to do .You are constantly righting the team off and telling us what they should and shouldn’t be doing .You are even claiming that bringing Kane in is was your idea , like that has been the game changer . You wrote the side off a few games ago and now your having to eat humble pie .How about have a bit of patience with what the club are trying to do with young players finding their way in the game and new signings still bedding in .

                        Comment

                        • Ronnie Rangers
                          Bronze Seat
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 823

                          #42
                          Originally posted by Stainrod

                          I think the reason Jeff called you out is that you react game to game without any perspective for what the club are trying to do .You are constantly righting the team off and telling us what they should and shouldn’t be doing .You are even claiming that bringing Kane in is was your idea , like that has been the game changer . You wrote the side off a few games ago and now your having to eat humble pie .How about have a bit of patience with what the club are trying to do with young players finding their way in the game and new signings still bedding in .
                          That sums it up.

                          Comment

                          • FurtiveFox
                            Silver Seat
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 4176

                            #43
                            It is a cliche but any club can beat any club in this league. It is wide open so to a degree it doesn't matter who plays who, more to do with who is on form at the time. Covid also playing a part. Just look at how crazy the Premiership has been this season.

                            I don't expect us to be up there this season but we have shown overall that we will have ups and downs but are ok. Great to see defence looking more solid and Dieng so far impressing. I expect us to improve going forwards too as Dykes, Bonne, Uncle Albert and Willock will get better as they gel into the side.

                            Comment

                            • Abseits
                              Gold Seat
                              • Aug 2014
                              • 5071

                              #44
                              Be pain in the ass if we beat Rovers and get on a right good run only to be interrupted by another poxy international break.

                              Comment

                              • LoftusRoadLad
                                W12 Seat
                                • Jan 2011
                                • 19616

                                #45
                                2 home games on the trot next. Both hard ones. If we can get something from the Watford game then we can go on to slaughter the Roths.

                                Comment

                                Working...