Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A hard Run

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A hard Run


    Saturday 31 October 2020
    15:00 QPR
    Cardiff
    Wednesday 4 November 2020
    19:45 Derby
    QPR
    Saturday 7 November 2020
    15:00 Blackburn
    QPR
    Saturday 21 November 2020
    15:00 QPR
    Watford
    Tuesday 24 November 2020
    19:45 QPR
    Rotherham
    Saturday 28 November 2020
    15:00 Brentford
    QPR

  • #2
    Cant see where we can get a win ?
    Rotherham ?

    Comment


    • #3
      Hard to see where we will get a point up to the international break, after which Dykes will be knackered/injured.

      Having said that, we always do better against teams who come to get something, rather than set out not to get beat.

      So I reckon somewhere between 0 and 18 points out of that lot.

      Comment


      • #4
        I would like to think the players are hurting from last night and take 3 points off Cardiff Saturday.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
          Cant see where we can get a win ?
          Rotherham ?
          Can't see where we get a point.
          How many of these games will he last?

          Comment


          • #6
            1 point from that lot, 0-0 vs Rotherham at home. That’s how bad we are

            Comment


            • #7
              It's not so much the wins, it's where are the goals gonna come from?? Currently we look completely toothless up front. Pyschologically, we simply cannot lose at home to Rotherham, that's for sure.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                Saturday 31 October 2020
                15:00 QPR
                Cardiff
                Wednesday 4 November 2020
                19:45 Derby
                QPR
                Saturday 7 November 2020
                15:00 Blackburn
                QPR
                Saturday 21 November 2020
                15:00 QPR
                Watford
                Tuesday 24 November 2020
                19:45 QPR
                Rotherham
                Saturday 28 November 2020
                15:00 Brentford
                QPR
                Lots of points to lose in there.
                Cardiff will seek revenge for the 6-1 loss last season + our current form = lose
                derby live on sky = lose
                Blackburn away = lose
                Watford like beating us at home = lose
                Brentford always beat us now scoring at least 3 = no change this season.

                Rotherham , we might sneak a win.

                Depending on results (if as I suspect) MW will be gone by the end of this set of games. When added to our form since the restart that could be 4 wins from 24 games and that is relegation certainty form. Surely he couldn't survive that. He will need to get a turnaround in form from somewhere and hope for some lucky breaks in those fixtures.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Every game for us is a hard game,doesnt matter who we are playing against

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

                    Lots of points to lose in there.
                    Cardiff will seek revenge for the 6-1 loss last season + our current form = lose
                    derby live on sky = lose
                    Blackburn away = lose
                    Watford like beating us at home = lose
                    Brentford always beat us now scoring at least 3 = no change this season.

                    Rotherham , we might sneak a win.

                    Depending on results (if as I suspect) MW will be gone by the end of this set of games. When added to our form since the restart that could be 4 wins from 24 games and that is relegation certainty form. Surely he couldn't survive that. He will need to get a turnaround in form from somewhere and hope for some lucky breaks in those fixtures.
                    What the ***k do you care anyway, as always slagging them off

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                      I would like to think the players are hurting from last night and take 3 points off Cardiff Saturday.
                      you would hope we get a reaction to last night debacle my concern is masterson in for Dickie still not much game time either

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

                        you would hope we get a reaction to last night debacle my concern is masterson in for Dickie still not much game time either
                        Agree a back 4 that includes Masterson , Kakay and Nico feels like an u23s line up .

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

                          What the ***k do you care anyway, as always slagging them off
                          I scrolled down to the bottom of this page and read upwards, as soon as I saw the reply I knew it was from you. If you have issues with my posts, just block me.

                          I ###ing care so much it hurts to see my club in this position and form.
                          I go to games (when fans are allowed) because I want to see my team win or put in the effort and will to do so, rather than go out to meet up with mates and go for drinks before and after. And it hurts when they lose.

                          The team is lacking in so many ways, but perhaps it is oblivious to you. The way they are set up, this pass the ball in triangles at the back is not going to win games with our players. We rode our luck against Forest and only Grabban's poor finishing helped us to win that game. Otherwise we would be winless now. Middlesboro and Birmingham both had goals ruled offside that could easily have been given on another day. We have largely been shite all season and I suggest you open your eyes when watching the games.

                          I predict results as I realistically see them rather than post wishful ones.
                          Why dont you try predicting the results of the next 6 games and see who gets closer.
                          ​​​​

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

                            I scrolled down to the bottom of this page and read upwards, as soon as I saw the reply I knew it was from you. If you have issues with my posts, just block me.

                            I ###ing care so much it hurts to see my club in this position and form.
                            I go to games (when fans are allowed) because I want to see my team win or put in the effort and will to do so, rather than go out to meet up with mates and go for drinks before and after. And it hurts when they lose.

                            The team is lacking in so many ways, but perhaps it is oblivious to you. The way they are set up, this pass the ball in triangles at the back is not going to win games with our players. We rode our luck against Forest and only Grabban's poor finishing helped us to win that game. Otherwise we would be winless now. Middlesboro and Birmingham both had goals ruled offside that could easily have been given on another day. We have largely been shite all season and I suggest you open your eyes when watching the games.

                            I predict results as I realistically see them rather than post wishful ones.
                            Why dont you try predicting the results of the next 6 games and see who gets closer.
                            ​​​​
                            If my auntie had balls she’d be my uncle , If Wallace doesn’t give 2 pens away v Preston we get at least a point . If Bos doesn’t have a shot cleared off the line v Birmingham we get 3 points . If Bonne finishes his chance at Bournemouth we get 3 points .Your a bit of a hindsight poster Stan . You called for loads of signings and got them . Things aren’t going great now and we all know that but you can’t turn round now and say I told you so because you didn’t .

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

                              I scrolled down to the bottom of this page and read upwards, as soon as I saw the reply I knew it was from you. If you have issues with my posts, just block me.

                              I ###ing care so much it hurts to see my club in this position and form.
                              I go to games (when fans are allowed) because I want to see my team win or put in the effort and will to do so, rather than go out to meet up with mates and go for drinks before and after. And it hurts when they lose.

                              The team is lacking in so many ways, but perhaps it is oblivious to you. The way they are set up, this pass the ball in triangles at the back is not going to win games with our players. We rode our luck against Forest and only Grabban's poor finishing helped us to win that game. Otherwise we would be winless now. Middlesboro and Birmingham both had goals ruled offside that could easily have been given on another day. We have largely been shite all season and I suggest you open your eyes when watching the games.

                              I predict results as I realistically see them rather than post wishful ones.
                              Why dont you try predicting the results of the next 6 games and see who gets closer.
                              ​​​​
                              I think you need some rose tinted glasses, the performances to be fair start ok then we mess it up go behind and it’s game over the squads young very inexperienced and it’s going to be tough . We’d all like tkk ok be in top 6 but the squad imo is not that good. Not all warbs fault but he needs to sort schoolboy errors

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X