Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Did you enjoy the game ?
    Very much so in the end,but we done our best to throw it away. It's the Rangers way tho isn't it,never make it easy for ourselves

Comment

Now now boys, no need to gloat.....we still nearly threw away 2pts

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Now now boys, no need to gloat.....we still nearly threw away 2pts
        There was far to much doom and gloom leading up to this game Dave , we’ve made a lot of individual errors that you can’t really pin on the manager . It’s virtually a brand new team with lots of young players . I would like to see our fans back off a bit and see where we are at Xmas .That first half performance was really encouraging.We will lose again in the next few matches and the knives will instantly be out again .

Comment

With Rangers there is no such thing as a hard run or an easy run. We make the hard look easy and the easy look hard.

Comment

Can we change the title of this thread

Comment

Of course when I said I can't see where we can get a point, I..um...we...mean't.. that er...um yeah....
              And I think that politician answer sums up my point.

Comment

Rangers always win when least expected ..that's why I stopped putting my money on them ..

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                  Saturday 31 October 2020
                  15:00 QPR
                  Cardiff
                  Wednesday 4 November 2020
                  19:45 Derby
                  QPR
                  Saturday 7 November 2020
                  15:00 Blackburn
                  QPR
                  Saturday 21 November 2020
                  15:00 QPR
                  Watford
                  Tuesday 24 November 2020
                  19:45 QPR
                  Rotherham
                  Saturday 28 November 2020
                  15:00 Brentford
                  QPR
                  WIN
                  WIN

I think it's going alright so far.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

WIN
                    WIN

I think it's going alright so far.
                    People so quick to right us off.

Comment

Yes, it is going well so far and no Jeff, I don't feel silly, as I feel somewhat vindicated but I think that for the Cardiff game QPR moved the ball forward more quickly and with purpose, so that proves my point that we were too negative in our previous home games where we didn't even have shots on target. Whereas in this game both Adomah and Dykes could and should have scored, before Chair and Kane scored in the 1st half hour.

When I posted my original views on here I said that we would lose those games, but 'he would need to get a turnaround in form from somewhere' in order to survive at the end of these 6 fixtures. Well so far he has done that and I also said in a later post , that he could bring Kane back in, and he has done that as well.

The win last night was unexpected, but only because we don't usually perform well in these 'live Sky TV' games.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                        Yes, it is going well so far and no Jeff, I don't feel silly, as I feel somewhat vindicated but I think that for the Cardiff game QPR moved the ball forward more quickly and with purpose, so that proves my point that we were too negative in our previous home games where we didn't even have shots on target. Whereas in this game both Adomah and Dykes could and should have scored, before Chair and Kane scored in the 1st half hour.

When I posted my original views on here I said that we would lose those games, but 'he would need to get a turnaround in form from somewhere' in order to survive at the end of these 6 fixtures. Well so far he has done that and I also said in a later post , that he could bring Kane back in, and he has done that as well.

The win last night was unexpected, but only because we don't usually perform well in these 'live Sky TV' games.
                        I think the reason Jeff called you out is that you react game to game without any perspective for what the club are trying to do .You are constantly righting the team off and telling us what they should and shouldn’t be doing .You are even claiming that bringing Kane in is was your idea , like that has been the game changer . You wrote the side off a few games ago and now your having to eat humble pie .How about have a bit of patience with what the club are trying to do with young players finding their way in the game and new signings still bedding in .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

I think the reason Jeff called you out is that you react game to game without any perspective for what the club are trying to do .You are constantly righting the team off and telling us what they should and shouldn’t be doing .You are even claiming that bringing Kane in is was your idea , like that has been the game changer . You wrote the side off a few games ago and now your having to eat humble pie .How about have a bit of patience with what the club are trying to do with young players finding their way in the game and new signings still bedding in .
                          That sums it up.

Comment

It is a cliche but any club can beat any club in this league. It is wide open so to a degree it doesn't matter who plays who, more to do with who is on form at the time. Covid also playing a part. Just look at how crazy the Premiership has been this season.

I don't expect us to be up there this season but we have shown overall that we will have ups and downs but are ok. Great to see defence looking more solid and Dieng so far impressing. I expect us to improve going forwards too as Dykes, Bonne, Uncle Albert and Willock will get better as they gel into the side.

Comment

Be pain in the ass if we beat Rovers and get on a right good run only to be interrupted by another poxy international break.

Comment

2 home games on the trot next. Both hard ones. If we can get something from the Watford game then we can go on to slaughter the Roths.

Comment

Working...
                                X