A hard Run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Agree a back 4 that includes Masterson , Kakay and Nico feels like an u23s line up .
    As poor as he's been, hope Wallace might be fit.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post

As poor as he's been, hope Wallace might be fit.
      I wonder will he even put Cameron centre back purely to add experience.

Comment

He could but that’s 2 slow cb maybe better off moving kakay in there as a sweeper

Comment

I would.
          Think he would be better there than dmf

Comment

Only 2 points off relegation, Cardiff game a massive one

Comment

Can't see anything other than a mauling from Cardiff on Saturday,will be men against boys. Kieffer Moore will have a field day against our weak as #### lot

Comment

Putting Cameron centre half? No wonder most fans are talking relegation.
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I agree with that. But I do like Masterson. We gotta add experience to the back line. Swap them two put Masterson in Cameron's position as he is more mobile ?

Comment

If my auntie had balls she’d be my uncle , If Wallace doesn’t give 2 pens away v Preston we get at least a point . If Bos doesn’t have a shot cleared off the line v Birmingham we get 3 points . If Bonne finishes his chance at Bournemouth we get 3 points .Your a bit of a hindsight poster Stan . You called for loads of signings and got them . Things aren’t going great now and we all know that but you can’t turn round now and say I told you so because you didn’t .
                    I called for signings because the squad needed them after 9 left from last season.

I am not a hindsight poster, you're talking B...x. If this and that. Some of you are saying players need time to gel. Well the problem there is that we signed players late in the day...as usual. I along with others said that, whilst you amongst others talked about we had until the end of the window . That isn't hindsight. You reap what you sow. Hopefully, they will gel and then we can get moving forward andclimb up the table.

I said our squad was weak and it is proving so, but the main issue is with the tactics. We are too slow in getting the ball forward and that is causing the problems and lack of goal scoring chances. We create so few chances that we need clinical strikers to finish them off, but we can't afford those. We need to create more chances so that Bonne and Dykes can score.

Yes, we have a young squad and they will make errors, but they need to learn from them and cut or reduce them from their game. They need a good coach and motivator to do that. We will see how good MW is by the end od this run of 6 matches.

Comment

[QUOTE=shaggy24;n2546503]

I think you need some rose tinted glasses, the performances to be fair start ok then we mess it up go behind and it’s game over the squads young very inexperienced and it’s going to be tough . We’d all like tkk ok be in top 6 but the squad imo is not that good. Not all warbs fault but he needs to sort schoolboy errors.

Thanks, but I will watch games without them. The squad isnt that good and I agree not all his fault, but he needs to improve his coaching and motivational skills to cut out those errors (he failed to do so last season). He also needs a change of tactics, just as Holloway needed to and only did after the club slipped close to the bottom 3 in March.
                      Hopefully Warburton will not be so stubborn and leave it that late.

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
                        Can't see anything other than a mauling from Cardiff on Saturday,will be men against boys. Kieffer Moore will have a field day against our weak as #### lot
                        Moore will probably show us what we missed out on.
                        I would put Ball in at right back or bring Kane in and move Kakay to CB. However , I have not changed my view and still expect Cardiff to be out to avenge the mauling they received last season.

Comment

I would like to think the players are hurting from last night and take 3 points off Cardiff Saturday.
                          At least someone had faith in their team .

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

I would put Ball in at right back or bring Kane in and move Kakay to CB. However , I have not changed my view and still expect Cardiff to be out to avenge the mauling they received last season.
                            Well , well , well .

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Feel silly now do you Stan Lol

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
                                Did you enjoy the game ?

Comment

Working...
                                X