No announcement yet.

Luke Amos ACL tear !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for Amos, but this should give another players chance in that CAM role i.e Chair or will allow MW a chance to play a 4-4-2 with BOS and Adomah or Willock on the wings.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
      Just when he had his best game & then gets this, a right kick in the teeth
      I thought he played well too, others I have read, supposedly Rs fans were doing the usual he's crap and anonymous .... such experts

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
        Sorry for Amos, but this should give another players chance in that CAM role i.e Chair or will allow MW a chance to play a 4-4-2 with BOS and Adomah or Willock on the wings.
        Willock can play there, but I wonder if Chair needs to be given first crack
        I don't think playing him wide does him any favours

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie Rangers View Post

I have a problem with my right Knee, messed it up bad xmas before last, whent down hard in the 100 Club, wasn't my fault was the JD and Stella and some Tequila but such a great night, Haggis Horns playing.
          You got any tips for him Ronnie?
          Apart from stay out of the club if you're in there!!

Comment

if you look at coventrys 1st goal you will see amos strolling back when he should be busting a gut , what im getting at is he such a loss to the team ..i hope he recovers well and relises talent must go hand in hand with effort , heart and hard work . Injuries are down to luck i know footballers that have played in all 4 divs and anything can go at anytime . i always struggled with abductor muscle injuries and rest was the only thing that helped but id miss a month at a time

Comment

Gutted for Amos, looked great last game was looking forward to seeing if he had turned a corner.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

You got any tips for him Ronnie?
                Apart from stay out of the club if you're in there!!
                Stay in your Chair and Hand Jive Dave, wet Dance Floors and Drunk old Men are not a match made in Heaven.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X