No announcement yet.

Manning signed for blackburn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don’t do social media. Only come on this forum . I know a player Who’s now Turned coach.

Tells me signings that are happening when he here’s it. But most of it isn’t qpr related. So no point posting it on here.

When it does involve qpr I’ll post it up. Despite a few posters shooting me most times it comes off. And there left looking daft.

8 years on this forum I’ve only started about 5 threads where I’ve called a deal happening. No being vague either. Said there names. Amount of money. Contracts etc. Days sometimes weeks before media get hold of it.

dj Campbell - correct
    chery - correct
    Taarabt - loan to fulham - correct
    Matt Smith - correct
    bettinelli - wrong ,but fulham pulled it
    mAnning - we’re see

Comment

Looks a great signing for rovers. Can't see us paying him higher wages than he was on so obviously thinks he has more chance at promotion.
      with the quality young players coming through can see it happening TBF. Good luck QPR and thanks for letting us have one of your best players

Comment

Originally posted by Chelsea manning View Post
        Looks a great signing for rovers. Can't see us paying him higher wages than he was on so obviously thinks he has more chance at promotion.
        with the quality young players coming through can see it happening TBF. Good luck QPR and thanks for letting us have one of your best players
        Play him left back and see how many goals you concede, then come back and thank us .

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post

It’s a rumour now is it ? Thought u said u haven’t heard anything at all anywhere. Make ya mind up. Also when ur mate outsider posts Nonsense your all for it. You don’t know what your posting do ya.
          I put it up the other day on the transfer thread that Rovers were after him.....

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

I put it up the other day on the transfer thread that Rovers were after him.....
            Fair play mate. Just saying he signed. That’s all

Comment

Will miss his attacking qualities but he can’t defend for s.hit so good luck to him, time for Niko H to step up

Comment

Fair play mate. Just saying he signed. That’s all
                Not that I'm an ITN ohhh don't wonna be one of them bickering lot ...... it was on newsnow

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Play him left back and see how many goals you concede, then come back and thank us .
                  We have started to play on the front foot this season. His main job will be getting forward and then quickly tracking back, hope he has a good engine?

Comment

We have started to play on the front foot this season. His main job will be getting forward and then quickly tracking back, hope he has a good engine?
                    You his Sister ?

Comment

Always had soft spot for blackburn. Loved there glory days with Shearer n Sutton. I was young fella at the time and loved there blue n white squares home kit. They had a lovely black n red away kit aswell. Like there badge aswell. Same colours as qpr. Smashed the big boys and won the title fair play.

think mannings a good player going forward. Bit shaky at times when asked to defend. But still young. Mowbray probably better to get him more organised when it’s time to defend. Like a few of there Young players aswell. Brerton. Armstrong dack etc. Putting a good side together.
                      deffo top 10 side for me this season. But would like to see them nick a playoff & go up.

Comment

I don’t do social media. Only come on this forum . I know a player Who’s now Turned coach.

Tells me signings that are happening when he here’s it. But most of it isn’t qpr related. So no point posting it on here.

When it does involve qpr I’ll post it up. Despite a few posters shooting me most times it comes off. And there left looking daft.

8 years on this forum I’ve only started about 5 threads where I’ve called a deal happening. No being vague either. Said there names. Amount of money. Contracts etc. Days sometimes weeks before media get hold of it.

dj Campbell - correct
                        chery - correct
                        Taarabt - loan to fulham - correct
                        Matt Smith - correct
                        bettinelli - wrong ,but fulham pulled it
                        mAnning - we’re see
                        Thanks for the info mate. Always found your posts sensible and reliable

Hopefully we’ll spend the £2mil or so getting the Jones and Bonne signings over the line

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post

Thanks for the info mate. Always found your posts sensible and reliable

Hopefully we’ll spend the £2mil or so getting the Jones and Bonne signings over the line
                          Can't see it being anything like 2 million tbh. It's either much less than that or its just nonsense rumours. Time will tell though.

Comment

Can't see it being anything like 2 million tbh. It's either much less than that or its just nonsense rumours. Time will tell though.
                            Ricksons posts are very reliable. I’m sure it’s happening

Comment

Comment

#### #### off

Comment

Working...
                                X