Manning signed for blackburn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manning signed for blackburn

Strange 1. Wanted more money , and the link up with Mowbray. Signed last night. Not sure when it’s announced. But all done.

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
    Strange 1. Wanted more money , and the link up with Mowbray. Signed last night. Not sure when it’s announced. But all done.
    Any news on the fee?

Comment

WTF..... massive step up for him there....

Comment

No news that he signed yet, more BS

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Any news on the fee?

around 2.4mil. But not all upfront. Before people get at the board for this there hands are tied. Contract running out. And won’t sign a new deal.

You can see now they’ve learned. Example being 4 year deals to dickie n dykes. Young players & If they turn out to be decent and flourish then there still on contract for couple years. Meaning big fees if sold on to prem/ top end champ sides.

there getting there. And clubs going the right way about things now. But it’s gonna take abit of time still to get to that stage where we can sell on players for 10/15 mils

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
            No news that he signed yet, more BS
            Exactly. So when it happens . I’ll highlight this post again.

Comment

Hope it’s true and we can all move on and get a few new faces in .

Comment

Fine..go and sigh a new left back from a lower league who is hungry, fit and quick. The opposite to what we saw from wallace last night. Sad if manning goes but I cant see Blackburn doing much this year so it must be good money to go up there. Good player but as a defender he was very average. Great going forward and we will miss that more than anything.

Comment

Perhaps it’s me I think he’s a liability at fb and he started last season well then was a liability had a decent run when he was in shop window after lockdown. Move on get a replacement which given Wallace’s game yesterday shouldn’t be that difficult.

Comment

Blackburn mate of mine has heard the same rumour, so maybe there is some truth in it?

Comment

We all know mannings positive points but if he’s being signed as a left back then good luck to them.

Move on and we need 5/6 players ASAP!

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post

Fine..go and sigh a new left back from a lower league who is hungry, fit and quick. The opposite to what we saw from wallace last night. Sad if manning goes but I cant see Blackburn doing much this year so it must be good money to go up there. Good player but as a defender he was very average. Great going forward and we will miss that more than anything.

Comment

Exactly. So when it happens . I’ll highlight this post again.
                          Bit premature putting this on! It’s a rumour only & not that he’s signed for them

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Bit premature putting this on! It’s a rumour only & not that he’s signed for them
                            It’s a rumour now is it ? Thought u said u haven’t heard anything at all anywhere. Make ya mind up. Also when ur mate outsider posts Nonsense your all for it. You don’t know what your posting do ya.

Comment

It’s a rumour now is it ? Thought u said u haven’t heard anything at all anywhere. Make ya mind up. Also when ur mate outsider posts Nonsense your all for it. You don’t know what your posting do ya.
                              No I didn’t say that, I said that there was no news he had signed & your stating he has! I new about the rumour as have most people on here, think before type anything & I await an apology!

Comment

Working...
                              X