Palace's latest bid for Eze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palace's latest bid for Eze

I see we've rejected another bid from Palace, anybody know how much they offered?

A Palace supporting mate said they had offered £12m plus add ons and a sell on clause.
    They will wear us down and we will accept less than £20m

Comment

Originally posted by croxleyhoops View Post
      A Palace supporting mate said they had offered £12m plus add ons and a sell on clause.
      They will wear us down and we will accept less than £20m
      I agree. This is why I stated in another thread that QPR should set a deadline of 5th Sept and a minimum £20m cash offer up front or Eze stays for the season. This should hopefully get things settled one way or another.

Comment

If they manage to shift Saha or Benteke they will have a bit of cash and might be minded to up the bid. Trouble is, both of those players are grossly overrated and overpriced. This whole transfer window hasn't really got going, still waiting for the big domino to tip and set all the other moves in train.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

I agree. This is why I stated in another thread that QPR should set a deadline of 5th Sept and a minimum £20m cash offer up front or Eze stays for the season. This should hopefully get things settled one way or another.
          If Eze stays for the season his value will be halved by next summer,we needxto sell him now in this window .

Comment

we need another club to come in with a concrete bid to start an auction with Palace - at the moment they are the only bidders so will keep the offer as low as possible

Comment

Palace have had a third bid accepted, £16million + £3.5million in addons.

So its £19.5m in total.

Good deal imo.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post
                Palace have had a third bid accepted, £16million + £3.5million in addons.

So its £19.5m in total.

Good deal imo.
                Depends what the add ons are I suppose but it could have been worse. I suppose other clubs are still free to gazzump their offer.

Comment

Very good deal for us ,now hopefully Warbs will be given some funds to bring in 3-4 more players

Comment

Eze, 22, is expected to move to Selhurst Park and the deal currently looks likely to be £15m plus around £4.5m in add-ons.

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...alace-from-qpr

Comment

Yes settle for that, some say 16mil + Add ons, just got to be wise spending some of it

Comment

£15-16m upfront with £3.5m to £4.5m in add-ons, provided the add-ons are realistic, is a good deal in the present market.

The first message from Ferdinand regarding the clubs asking price was £20m, and later this was elaborated upon, stating that minimum £16m had to be paid up front. It looks as the club has broadly reached its target price, which is well done by Ferdinand & co.

Moreover, it is great that the transfer takes place early in the transfer window (provided it crosses the finish line in a few days). This allows QPR time to land proper reinforcements, before other clubs pick up players we are after.

Well done, QPR!

Comment

Eze deal to conclude in the end - do you get it, do you?

Comment

Hope there's a sell on clause, as one add on.
                            Don't want to be finding out its palace must win the championship or cup, especially the European cup!

Comment

Sell on clause should be in addition to add ons.

Comment

Working...
                              X