Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hugill gone to Norwich

Official.

Wish him well, always gave 100%. We were never likely to get him on a permanent deal.

Comment

Not surprised

Comment

Initial £2.6 million - rising to £5mill -we could have stretched to that. Maybe wages were always going to be an issue.

Comment

I don’t blame Qpr, didn’t make sense

Best of luck to Jordan
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
            Initial £2.6 million - rising to £5mill -we could have stretched to that. Maybe wages were always going to be an issue.
            But the add ons wouldnt be realistic if we signed him - ie promotion. It wouldnt have been £2.6m up front for us.

Comment

I wish Jordan all the best at Norwich, hes a good player and always gave 100%.

Can understand why we opted against going for Hugill, wages just far too high for us.

Comment

The new lad Dykes looks more mobile and is a bit bigger plus I think he's younger

Comment

He’s gone & forget him, let’s move on

Comment

Part of the add ons was for how many balls don't land up in the river.

Comment

Best of luck to him, I'm not bothered we have not signed him.
                      Was OK and no more

Comment

Not too bothered, think my Nan could have grabbed 15 in 41 games up top with the service of eze and bright he was getting , far better options out there , think we’ve already got an improvement in dykes.

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
                          Not too bothered, think my Nan could have grabbed 15 in 41 games up top with the service of eze and bright he was getting , far better options out there , think we’ve already got an improvement in dykes.
                          Wells didnt do the same after leaving us for Brizzle.

Comment

Wow what business by The Hammers, paid 10 million for Hugill and sell him for 2.6 possible rising to 5 ! After he had scored 15 League Goal for us. Makes our dealings last few years look decent

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

But the add ons wouldnt be realistic if we signed him - ie promotion. It wouldnt have been £2.6m up front for us.
                              With us the add on would have been avoid relegation so it would still be valid

Comment

Working...
                              X