Still hard...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still hard...

Hard to see Lumley one mistake away from another blown game, and taking 15 seconds to roll the ball out to the LB or RB.

Hard to see Masterson and Barbet constantly outmatched by capable strikers.

Hard to see no midfield transition game.

Hard to see that Eze and BOS are now going to leave us.

Hard to imagine how difficult this may be to watch when the next season starts in 3 weeks.

That’s what transfer windows are for .

Comment

Hard for you to see any positives, obviously.

There were plenty to take from that tonight.

Comment

It was a bid sad to bid Eze and BOS farewell tonight. But that`s life for a QPR supporter..
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post

There were plenty to take from that tonight.
          Agree with that.

Comment

Hard to see posts like this week in, week out from whinging fans like yourself...

A delight to see a team that spent £50k only on transfers, compete with a top multi million team.

Proud of my boys

Comment

Agree with some of the op but we splashed 50k and stayed up I’ll drink to that everyone knows we need better players let’s see who turns up then judge

cheers

Comment

Stayed up with a higher points total, 6 places higher up the table, one of the highest scoring teams and the football was more entertaining than I've seen for a long time. Pretty remarkable IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                  That’s what transfer windows are for .
                  I'm hoping we see major changes again in the summer.
                  Defence is awful, Cameron is a passenger.
                  GK needed, not that keen on either of the two we have used this season.
                  And where do we get the creativity after Eze?
                  Really hope he gets funds, significant funds

Comment

Originally posted by Hope & Faith View Post
                    Hard to see posts like this week in, week out from whinging fans like yourself...

A delight to see a team that spent £50k only on transfers, compete with a top multi million team.

Proud of my boys
                    And we'll get another decent squad together for next season too. I have faith that the club know what they're doing, even if a lot of fans don't. Getting a 12-15th finish is the aim and that will mean a lot of bumps along the road which is fine by me.

Comment

How poor was BOS tonight...

Comment

Don't understand the negatively on here we have just drawn with a team that have players coming off the bench whose monthly wage is around our transfer expenditure for the whole team. We know the limitations of some of our players but they are pretty young and probably have a lot of improvement in them especially under Warburton. Personally I think that we have had a good season and hopefully Mark will get some decent players in to replace those that go.

Comment

Talk about a glass half empty. There is not even a glass there to begin with.

Comment

Warburton said after the game when asked it will be the loan market again this summer

Comment

When I first read the thread title, I thought it was a request for medical advice due to a Viagara OD
                              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                              Work Best When Open...
                              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                              X