Booooooooooooooom!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Booooooooooooooom!

- In talks with new CB. Hungry with best years to come.
    - Trying to do early business this year.
    - Money from BOS transfer will be used.
    - Keiffer 50/50.

-17 year old Eritrean?
    -Day before window closes?
    -To service loan interest payments?
    -That's a "No" then

Pfftttttssssssssszszzzhhhh

Comment

yeah xactly. gimme more details
      Rangers Til I Die
      follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

What a load of ########, attention seeking at its finest!

Comment

He's a bit of info WITH DETAILS whether it's true I don't know before I get pelted. If manning leaves we want 5m cash up front with sell on. Best performing left back in the league according to les. If he goes we want luke garbutt to replace him, very similar players

Comment

Randell Williams very high up on the list of wants too I hear

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
              -17 year old Eritrean?
              -Day before window closes?
              -To service loan interest payments?
              -That's a "No" then

Pfftttttssssssssszszzzhhhh
              LoL I just realised what you were getting at with the "17 yr old Eritrean" answer

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post
                He's a bit of info WITH DETAILS whether it's true I don't know before I get pelted. If manning leaves we want 5m cash up front with sell on. Best performing left back in the league according to les. If he goes we want luke garbutt to replace him, very similar players
                Thanks mate, ignore the "pelter mongers" I love the sensible rumours, keep em coming.

Comment

That’s just rumours going around - not true.

We will sell Manning for less than 5 mill If needed.

The young and hungry is not from Africa - even though they are quite a few - think League One and University instead ....... Many teams are now in for him so he will prob end up elsewhere.

Comment

We will once again be really active in the loan market.

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post
                      We will once again be really active in the loan market.
                      Yes we already know that

Comment

That’s just rumours going around - not true.

We will sell Manning for less than 5 mill If needed.

The young and hungry is not from Africa - even though they are quite a few - think League One and University instead ....... Many teams are now in for him so he will prob end up elsewhere.
                        Just rumours? Yes I know that hence I put them up fella. You can just say Rob dickie from Oxford instead of being childish and beating around the Bush. And changed your tune 1st we in talks and your all happy, next morning he's not. We were never in for him manager is trying to get EXPERIENCE in.

Comment

Just rumours? Yes I know that hence I put them up fella. You can just say Rob dickie from Oxford instead of being childish and beating around the Bush. And changed your tune 1st we in talks and your all happy, next morning he's not. We were never in for him manager is trying to get EXPERIENCE in.
                          The tune changes when new info is coming. We were/are in talks with ”a tall man from a city where they have a great university” but other clubs, with more money and some in the Prem, are now interested. I have a good sauce. Beating around the Bush is awesome, but getting angry and needing instant gratification when someone is sharing info is childish.

Comment

The tune changes when new info is coming. We were/are in talks with ”a tall man from a city where they have a great university” but other clubs, with more money and some in the Prem, are now interested. I have a good sauce. Beating around the Bush is awesome, but getting angry and needing instant gratification when someone is sharing info is childish.

as is teasing fellow fans with tit bits - just say we are interested in (...Insert players name...) rather than playing coy quizzes..would avoid all the chat!

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post

as is teasing fellow fans with tit bits - just say we are interested in (...Insert players name...) rather than playing coy quizzes..would avoid all the chat!
                              Thank you! If you have info just put it up, we are not at school. People just appreciate the straight up info not the mind games.

Comment

Working...
                              X