Booooooooooooooom!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fordy View Post

Weird weird guy, why would I give my details to a stranger on the Internet? Is that what you do go round forums collecting people’s details you weird freak LOL proper suspect you are pal. Anyway get back to your missus just make sure you don’t pop her.
    You mean your Mrs? Beastly no thanks lol. No fella your just a whimp like I said proper bottle job all mouth no trousers, and like I said your beast of a Mrs has more about her or it then you do. We could go on all day but at the end of the day I called you out for the weak guy you are and you bottled it. Bottle job just like forest. See ya bottle job

Comment

Right. Can we get back to the real nonsense. Any amusing rumours?

Comment

Sterling is coming back to QPR.
        Feels he has proven himself at the highest level and feels guilty about leaving without ever playing a first team game.
        Wants to take us to the top.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          Sterling is coming back to QPR.
          Feels he has proven himself at the highest level and feels guilty about leaving without ever playing a first team game.
          Wants to take us to the top.
          Naa not good enuf. Rather keep Eze

Comment

I got one.....

Ambitious Italian side Benevento are exploring the possibility of signing free agent Daniel Sturridge.

The Serie B champions are looking to strengthen their squad as they prepare for their return to the top flight next season.

They had lined up a deal for former Chelsea and QPR striker Loic Remy but he failed a medical and they have turned attention to 30-year-old former Liverpool striker Sturridge.

Remy would pass a medical with us. Just ask Austin

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

Naa not good enuf. Rather keep Eze
              Had his chance didn't he, LR lad !

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post

You mean your Mrs? Beastly no thanks lol. No fella your just a whimp like I said proper bottle job all mouth no trousers, and like I said your beast of a Mrs has more about her or it then you do. We could go on all day but at the end of the day I called you out for the weak guy you are and you bottled it. Bottle job just like forest. See ya bottle job
                And you say you ain’t a keyboard warrior calling people out on the internet because I called out your bullsh.it hahaha oooooo your hard! basically you can’t handle being called a fraud because it’s true. So funny that I rattle you that bad you end up offering people money to get my details lmao anyway like you say we go on forever especially talking to someone like you who’s IQ is probably lower than my dogs lol

Comment

And you say you ain’t a keyboard warrior calling people out on the internet because I called out your bullsh.it hahaha oooooo your hard! basically you can’t handle being called a fraud because it’s true. So funny that I rattle you that bad you end up offering people money to get my details lmao anyway like you say we go on forever especially talking to someone like you who’s IQ is probably lower than my dogs lol
                  Why you bringing your wife's IQ into it, that's uncalled for isn't it? Rattled? If I was rattled I would be TAKING YOUR JAW FOR A WALK lmao the most hideous thing I have ever heard from a middle aged man in my life. But in future please don't bring your filthy filthy wife's IQ into it there's a good lad.

Comment

Now hush your gums bottle Job and curl back up under your keyboard or take the IQ for a walk to blow off some steam ta ta

Comment

gotta feel sorry for some people

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
                        gotta feel sorry for some people
                        Only doing what this guys does to me and others over the years. If he's allowed to do so then so are others. Called him out, he has no balls about him offered to sort it out like MEN he still has no balls what can you do. I'm sure he will reply again with #### and il do so likewise. The fella is gutless now everyone can see him for what he is, I talk about his wife but let's be honest he probably doesn't have one as most the women he will have met will have more cohonas then he does lmao. Like I said from day one I pass on what I here, he for some strange reason retorts to abuse everytime so I dish it back. JUST REMEMBER THOUGH FORDY or whatever your name is (oh I'm ROB by the way) you have NO BALLS

Comment

Hay insider cut all that bickering out. We are waiting for more info of incomings like you do so come on !!

And same to you fordy. any incomings ?

Comment

If people post little snippets of what they have heard that’s fine by me, not stuff off Newsnow website that just collects all articles from newspapers, years ago my uncle was a director at Rangers, he kept me well informed of what was going on, I could have posted loads of info, however most of it never went ahead, players change their mind, wife’s change the players mind,better offers etc etc, I would have looked daft 90% of the time as a useless Informer, so advice to everyone, read the rumours, which in some cases are genuine snippets from someone working at the club, however do it resort to insults if they do not happen, they are posted in good faith.

Last edited by Romford Hoop; 27-07-2020, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Yes, time out Fordy and Insider.

You've both got it off your chest, now please leave it. Ignore options can be set on this MB if you dont want to see eachothers posts again.

Can someone please think of the children!!

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                                Yes, time out Fordy and Insider.

You've both got it off your chest, now please leave it. Ignore options can be set on this MB if you dont want to see eachothers posts again.

Can someone please think of the children!!

Actually the ignore function is still not fully functioning, but I echo what you, Romford and LRL have said above.
                                Hopefully, both posters can just choose not to click on each others posts and read them.
                                By reading the post of someone you find offensive, becomes your problem.
                                Much easier to just avoid and move on.
                                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                                Work Best When Open...
                                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                                X