Warbs has built something special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warbs has built something special

On not even a shoestring. More a thread.
    To get the results he has inspired this team to get, today and at Forest, is mega impressive.
    Hopefully we can persuade most of these young men to stay with us.
    But more importantly, we don't lose the manager, who will be getting noticed.
    Fantastic season already well done everyone.

Never ever doubt Warbs, ever

I said this early on and stick by it, Warbs should be given a 5/6 year contract, I trust him with my girlfriend let alone football club

Warbs is the best man this club could realistically have and we should show faith and build with him, great manager
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Agree Dave! This was also one of his best matches for showing his tactical astuteness, the way he shuffled the deck for the 2nd half not just the substitutions but the formation was brilliant!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

Agree, he has stuck by his principals even under immense pressure, and insisted he knows what he is doing.
        It's has been good, having a leader

Comment

The signs have been there from the start - we have only lacked some consistency. We've been unlucky to lose a number of games this season and we just need to cut out the silly mistakes and believe a bit more.

Comment

With a stronger defence Warbs can walk this division.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
              With a stronger defence Warbs can walk this division.
              We will next season

Comment

One more point about Warbs today, many of us were calling for Manning to be subbed off at the half, I guess the Gaffer knows best!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                  One more point about Warbs today, many of us were calling for Manning to be subbed off at the half, I guess the Gaffer knows best!
                  He had Manning in a defensive role in 1st half, thankfully he pushed him up as he was woeful back there.
                  Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

My season target was 65 points and that is still achievable perhaps with:

5W 0D 4L or
                    4W 3D 2L

We'd have done that easily with Kelly in goal all season and Wells staying in Jan. But a great season all the same under the well documented circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by hoopsmanjake View Post

We will next season
                      Unfortunately I suspect the top talent will be picked off and we'll need to rebuild again. But with a few million in the bank we may be able to find a few young strikers that will be ours to develop.

It will be a different season with probably 4-5 different players. Hopefully better ones.......

Comment

Ironic as it may seem, this club seems to thrive whenever a manager has little or no money to spend. It's when they are given any money, thats when the wheels seem to come off.

Comment

If only we’d picked up some points during that really bad run we had then maybe we would be in a playoff position.

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                            That was apparently Fraggy, but I have forgiven him, as he gives good comms on a weekly basis, and he is not the Messiah, as we know Warbs is

Comment

Great result today, Had a feeling we’d win this afternoon. Completely agree that loaf is the man for the job, he knows where he stands at the club, having to make a squad work out of absolutely diddly squat. We now find ourselves 6 points outside the playoffs with winnable games ahead. In my complete honest opinion the fixtures we have left are all winnable, especially the way the championship has been playing out this season. It’s exciting to be at this stage in the season and still have something to look forward to. I really have hope with this team, manager and board. Looking forward to each and every remaining game we have. Something over the last few seasons we haven’t have. Onwards and upwards !

Comment

Working...
                              X