How many points to stay up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wormholt View Post

we are 9 points from the play offs, 10 points from the relegation zone.
    10 games to go, that is 30 points. why look to the bottom.
    lets be a bit more positive...….jesus, how depressing.
    Not to be nit picking but its 9 points ( off the relegation zone),and note that Jonathon Woodgate said after the game when interviewed that he mentioned Sheff Wd and us ( who they are due to play) as also being in the relegation mix.
    I have no interest who is 6th in the league or how many points they have,only who is below us in the league .
    we should stay up but we definitely still need 5-8 more points,and every game will be important .

Comment

So many unexpected results in this league , will go to the end

Comment

We just have to keep plugging away and getting points on board. Forget what's happening elsewhere and not get complacent. 9 points safety net just isn't enough at this stage. There's no room for complacency. Relegation may be remote right now, but it's still a very real possibility.

Play every game with a view to get maximum points and forget the beach right now.

Comment

Well said that man

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

This season appears very similar at this stage ,Wigan were relegated on 54 points as well I think inbetween
            Wigan went down in 23rd place with 42pts in 2017 and again in 23rd place with 39pts in 2015, I cant be bothered going back further but beyond that they'd been in the Prem a good few years and were mostly on an upward journey with promotions and no relegations.

We finished on 53pts in 2017, 2pts above Forest and Blackburn..... Beating Forest at LR in our last or or penultimate home game basically kept us up!

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

Wigan went down in 23rd place with 42pts in 2017 and again in 23rd place with 39pts in 2015, I cant be bothered going back further but beyond that they'd been in the Prem a good few years and were mostly on an upward journey with promotions and no relegations.

We finished on 53pts in 2017, 2pts above Forest and Blackburn..... Beating Forest at LR in our last or or penultimate home game basically kept us up!
              Yes, then got tonked at Norwich last game

Comment

2 more wins me thinks 53 points should do it the only thing going against us at the moment is how many of the bottom teams we have to play away Boro, Luton, Wigan, Charlton, hopefully a couple of wins there,

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                  2 more wins me thinks 53 points should do it the only thing going against us at the moment is how many of the bottom teams we have to play away Boro, Luton, Wigan, Charlton, hopefully a couple of wins there,
                  These will be our hardest games,wasnt too easy for Leeds,WBA and Fulham in the last few weeks ?

Comment

Since we not involved in a relegation battle and haven't been all season, i say how many points to finish mid table like we have been all seaon

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post

I reckon 72 points. For us that means 8 wins and 1 draw out of 10 games - not a chance
                      Really

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

Just 8 points off the drop now..
                        Dare to dream

Comment

Its happening right now

Comment

This thread should now be well and truly closed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post

Dare to dream
                              Hehe,lol. Point taken.. Three actually..
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                                This thread should now be well and truly closed.
                                Why is that???,I'm certainly still interested how many points Hull Charlton Stoke Boro ect will need to stay up

Comment

Working...
                                X