How many points to stay up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

Why is that???,I'm certainly still interested how many points Hull Charlton Stoke Boro ect will need to stay up
    Because I think we are safe with nine games left. My post was tongue in cheek

Comment

Not to be nit picking but its 9 points ( off the relegation zone),and note that Jonathon Woodgate said after the game when interviewed that he mentioned Sheff Wd and us ( who they are due to play) as also being in the relegation mix.
      I have no interest who is 6th in the league or how many points they have,only who is below us in the league .
      we should stay up but we definitely still need 5-8 more points,and every game will be important .
      We will get enough points to finish 6th.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Because I think we are safe with nine games left. My post was tongue in cheek

53 points needed but I accept fully we will comfortably achieve that with 9 games to go .
        I'm hoping now we can go on and finish the season with a bang,a midtable or even a top half finish should be our aim .

Comment

53 points needed but I accept fully we will comfortably achieve that with 9 games to go .
          I'm hoping now we can go on and finish the season with a bang,a midtable or even a top half finish should be our aim .
          We might even finish with a positive goal difference

Comment

Finish 12 will be great. Luton, Hull and Charlton down.

Comment

Working...
            X