Eze over Taraabt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eze over Taraabt

For me Eze is the better TEAM player and isn’t far off in terms of technical ability. The transfer fee we get for Eze inn the next year will confirm this as well. Class player

but Adel excites more
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Lol.JN

Comment

Nooooooooooooo
        Adel was at a different level
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Sorry but not a chance in hell there's even a comparison. Adel was absolutely unreal. Eze is good.

Comment

Eze is good... But "Taraabt is too good for him"! :-)

Comment

I see similarities when they’re on the ball, yes Adel was a little
              better for us in that sense but off the ball eze makes tackles and tracks back now. He also doesn’t need to be molly coddled and have the side completely built around him.

I’m loving watching Ebere!

Comment

I really hope Eze goes on to be a better player, time will tell but Tarrabt dribbling was class and not just going past the Pie Shop.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                  For me Eze is the better TEAM player and isn’t far off in terms of technical ability. The transfer fee we get for Eze inn the next year will confirm this as well. Class player
                  Tarbs was better, yep not a team player, but his job was to create and score......he did 98% of the time

Comment

Eze not even close to the Adel of the promotion season

Comment

Adel was often unplayable and unquestionably the best player in the league in that promotion season. I think Eze's got a way to go before he gets to that standard.
                      "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Eze lovely to watch on the ball, he’s comfortable in possession, glides past people and has the ability to spot a pass. He’s not a top 4 prem player in my opinion which means he’ll struggle to fit in the premiership (I say this on the basis he will suit a team that’s free flowing in style).

Taarbs on the other hand, had enormous talent... with dedication to his craft I genuinely think he could have become one of the top 3 or 4 players in the world - unfortunately his attitude let him down and we’ll never know what could have been.

I don’t think the two are comparable but of course happy to be proved wrong. One thing I’d like to see is Eze more confident to take on a shot... he creates the opportunities but sometimes a touch too many as is focus is on finding a team-mate.

Comment

Nah sorry but Adel was completely different cheese. If he had his head screwed on could of easily played his whole career at the highest level.

Comment

If Adel did this and did that. If my aunt had ######## she would be my uncle....

Comment

Eze and Adel in the same team...oh

Comment

Working...
                              X