X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GP to stay
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

am i getting this right??flav could be going,gp could be going,mittal taking over and a decent manager appointed this could make my year :-D
      "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
        I just want us to get back to being a proper football club again, appointing Warnock would be a step closer to achieving that.

****ing of Palace in the process would be a bonus as well.
        I gag for this to happen.

Warnock in.
        Clyne in.
        Hill in.
        Danns in.
        A tough midfielder in.
        A tough CB in.
        A big striker in.

Rangers up
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

pete, how big percentage wise is this rumour?

Comment

lets not get carried away at all people as weve had so many great things suppose to be happening and nout has come of them.Im not holding me breath.
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Makes me laugh,only a few months ago when his name was touted people were slagging him off to the high heaven's! Surely Rangers fans haven't realised that we won't / can't get Jose Mourihno??!! Personally,think he would work wonders here and wouldn't take any shlt from FB

Comment

It's just a rumour.

Until it happens I refuse to believe it.

My regret is that he wasn't FB's 1st managerial appointment. He was out of work and Palace got in there 1st (maybe the QPR Board didn't even think of him, but I recall a few of us on here did) and they finished above QPR that season, even though both clubs were at the bottom end when LDC and Warnock started at their clubs.

Just think with him in charge, and hopefully the Board trusting him to get QPR promoted, they would now be a Prem League side and on course with the '4 year plan', even if Warnock didn't stay on, because no doubt once a PL side, FB would have appointed a big profile name.

Comment

there screwing on the palace site.warnock was meant to turn up to a press confrence or summin and he isnt there yet.could be true

Comment

PALACE press conference at 1pm today.....

No one at Palace knows what is going on.....but,.....

Comment

Originally posted by luke_qpr832 View Post
                      there screwing on the palace site.warnock was meant to turn up to a press confrence or summin and he isnt there yet.could be true
                      I'm sure he will. Making them sweat though. ;D
                      And I'm sure he'll be Palace boss for the Villa game in the cup tomorrow.

After that....??
                      Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                        I'm sure he will. Making them sweat though. ;D
                        And I'm sure he'll be Palace boss for the Villa game in the cup tomorrow.

After that....??
                        id be happy for him to come here.we need someone like him but my preferred choice would still be the man in your avatar thats for certain.so goddard am i reading this thread right and people saying flav could be gone after the donny game and the mittals could be taking over??

Comment

Originally posted by luke_qpr832 View Post
                          id be happy for him to come here.we need someone like him but my preferred choice would still be the man in your avatar thats for certain.so goddard am i reading this thread right and people saying flav could be gone after the donny game and the mittals could be taking over??
                          I honestly do not have a scooby-doo, with regards to this rumour.

But I'm sure somebody does(!)
                          Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Well VinceHilaire North Carolina Today 12:45pm said

I would not normally get involved with rumours - but just contacted my friend who is a director at QPR.

He said it was NOT Neil Warnock who they wanted for the manager position.

End.

Comment

i saw that aswell 12.i wouldnt mind warnock but wouldnt be my 1st choice.im just hoping the other part of this rumour is true and the mittals might be coming in.

Comment

Dont like him but get him in pronto..much better than mick.h.- knows this division inside out..that said if he is given no dough in the summer then it wont make any difference who we get!!
                                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                                X