• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Vince Hillair,i wonder?
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
      The Vince Hillair,i wonder?
      Our Directors (GP aside) are a hugely insular bunch and would doubt very very very much that anyone associated with Palace would know any of the R's Board.

Comment

That's it then.

Some random has quashed the rumour.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Warnock..?

So what was the press conference about anyone know......?

Comment

Preveiw for their cup match
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

GP is best buds with Warnock. Known each other for years. If he is coming then would imagine GP is staying on in some capacity.

If he got full control of players in and out which I'm sure he would demand, he would be just what we need.
              15 years in the wilderness will be a distant memory come Sunday 8th May 2011.

Comment

I thought GP was best buds with Curbs?

He's not well likes in W12, so I cannot imagine he has many mates in football
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Thing is if he relinquishes his role as sporting director. All is well really.

He gets on well with Amit and if he isn't signing dross on massive contracts let him stay.

Mind you if he isn't getting his 30k a transfer then he might not want to.
                  15 years in the wilderness will be a distant memory come Sunday 8th May 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by Ads1985 View Post
                    Thing is if he relinquishes his role as sporting director. All is well really.

He gets on well with Amit and if he isn't signing dross on massive contracts let him stay.

Mind you if he isn't getting his 30k a transfer then he might not want to.
                    Let him stay in what capacity? Why should he draw a wage form the club when he has nothing to offer.
                    Get shot of the fraud.

Comment

c´mon Neil, you know you want to!!

Comment

Also from the Palace thread

my stepson is a qpr season ticket holder ,and his mate works in the finace dept at qpr. he told him that the mantells will take complete control of qpr next week and nw will go there befor next saterday.
                        So who is going to be first with a "Team Colin" avatar ?

Comment

If Mittals took over and Warnock came in it would be the best thing to happen in W12 for a long time.Could rescue the season.

Comment

Perhaps these lyrics fit in with what's happened and is happening at QPR since the FB/BE/LM takeover

Don't ask me why I'm running out of laughter
                            There's tears in these eyes, not happy ever after
                            And I thought it was plain to see
                            And I thought the whole world could be
                            And I thought we'd be happy ever after.
                            You could say that I'm living in a pipe dream
                            It's just looking back, things are never what they seem

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                              I thought GP was best buds with Curbs?

He's not well likes in W12, so I cannot imagine he has many mates in football
                              GP has many mates !

Comment

Originally posted by hemelhoop View Post
                                If Mittals took over and Warnock came in it would be the best thing to happen in W12 for a long time.Could rescue the season.
                                We all know this is not going to happen.....Best we can hope for is £5.00 discount for QPR player !

Comment

Working...
                                X