No announcement yet.

Oteh gone to Walsall...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quite clearly, McClaren has deemed many of the youngsters will benefit more from regular game time. If they’re not likely to actually influence games this season, ( as opposed to just doing OK ), then far better for them to gain experience at first team level. Absolutely no point in them warming the bench and getting 10 minutes here and there.

Net result is that we start next season with a squad much stronger in depth than this campaign. I think it’s called planning ahead. Far more useful than trying Bidwell or Wsolek out as wing backs mid way through a season when you hadn’t organised your squad effectively beforehand.

Comment

Lol im not saying i know better, managers have their favorites and obviously he thinks smyths not good enough, it doesnt mean smyths not just cos mac has that opinion for whatever reason, the fact he kept opting for cousins says it all and hes proved to be not upto much at all continuously! I suppose you think hes great too
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Pinkie are you still at school?

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
          Lol im not saying i know better, managers have their favorites and obviously he thinks smyths not good enough, it doesnt mean smyths not just cos mac has that opinion for whatever reason, the fact he kept opting for cousins says it all and hes proved to be not upto much at all continuously! I suppose you think hes great too
          If McLaren thinks Smyth isn't good enough, why did he get a 3 year contract earlier this month?

it's not that he isn't good enough. He simply isn't ready, and needs some first team football. It's called development mate, players don't drop out their mothers fannies ready to play at the highest level. Like in any profession, you learn your trade through gaining experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
            players don't drop out their mothers fannies ready to play at the highest level.
            Have you not seen our under 1’s?

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post

Have you not seen our under 1’s?
              Their dribbling skills are top notch

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

If McLaren thinks Smyth isn't good enough, why did he get a 3 year contract earlier this month?

it's not that he isn't good enough. He simply isn't ready, and needs some first team football. It's called development mate, players don't drop out their mothers fannies ready to play at the highest level. Like in any profession, you learn your trade through gaining experience.
                What utter load of bolx lol, smyths not ready ffs ive heard it all now, cos mac might think that lol, whatever tarbs, hilarious coming from someone who was giving it large about all the youngsters were ready at the start of last season and slating ollie black and blue lol, talk about about changing your choon

Ha telling me players dont drop out of their mothers fannies ready to play, noo youre kidding, players learn and develooe for years obviously even when playing first team football at whatever level there playing at obviously, but to come out with smyths not ready asif you know and what mac says or thinks goes...honestly mate stick to your first sport rugby please

Comment

What utter load of bolx lol, smyths not ready ffs ive heard it all now, cos mac might think that lol, whatever tarbs, hilarious coming from someone who was giving it large about all the youngsters were ready at the start of last season and slating ollie black and blue lol, talk about about changing your choon

Ha telling me players dont drop out of their mothers fannies ready to play, noo youre kidding, players learn and develooe for years obviously even when playing first team football at whatever level there playing at obviously, but to come out with smyths not ready asif you know and what mac says or thinks goes...honestly mate stick to your first sport rugby please
                  Slated Ollie and called for the youngsters to be picked.......because he was selecting Washington and Mackie every week. The difference this year is we genuinely have better players ahead of them.

Dunno what your obsession is with the fact I used to play, and still enjoy following rugby though mate. Is it some sort of crime to be a follower of more than 1 sport or something?
                  Last edited by Tarbie; 01-02-2019, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Smyth has already proved hes a cracking player in our first team.
                    Had a good first couple of games but I wouldn't say he set the world alight. There is a very good player there though and I've no doubt he'll get a proper lesson in an all round game at Accrington Stanley.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Had a good first couple of games but I wouldn't say he set the world alight. There is a very good player there though and I've no doubt he'll get a proper lesson in an all round game at Accrington Stanley.
                      What like our first teamers are setting the world alight atm lol

Comment

How people can defend last two seasons performances then question this seasons is bizarre

Comment

What like our first teamers are setting the world alight atm lol
                          Why, when was the last time we got close to the last 16 of the FA Cup and beat Forest away ? Personally think they are doing ok and to put Smyth and all the other fringe players out on loan is a good move for both them AND the club

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            How people can defend last two seasons performances then question this seasons is bizarre

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              Cmon Westy the the second half of last went in the right direction for the first time since our religated , the rest of what you say is bang on the money

Comment

Results wise was nice easy end to season I don’t dispute that, but I’m talking quality of football and entertainment value. It was total gash

Comment

Working...
                                X