Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jamie Reuben... David Reuben`s son- richest guy in the UK/ 60th richest in world?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamie Reuben... David Reuben`s son- richest guy in the UK/ 60th richest in world?

If my googling is correct and I think it is, more, crazy serious money indirectly joining the board, Jamie`s dad together with his uncle is worth £18 billion . Now I am not one for suggesting our board does anything dodgy to bypass fair play just to make my Saturday`s a bit more upbeat but surely there is a grey area to find a new club sponsor ( cannot be a director) who suddenly sees the financial advantage of sponsoring QPR for say £5/10£ million a year for 5 years because ( cough cough) they believe we will reach the Premiership by then and it would then be a perfect vehicle to promote their company. How could the EFL question that?
    And if by some crazy coincidence someone close to our Directors happens to purchase and slightly overpay (by the odd £50 million) one of the sponsors companies or a nice shiny housing development or a steel plant in India then surely that would just be coincidence? okay I am not an accountant or lawyer but come on guys between our board they must have some seriously #### hot accountants that kind find a way to make this work.
    ps- I am not advocating go back to the crazy spend, spend days but a middle way would be nice. An extra £5/ £10 million a year or so could make all the difference.
    ha, also great to write this kind of email when it`s not my money we are talking about.

It’s something that crossed my mind too. If there aren’t any specific rules about sponsorship then what’s stopping an “investor” from plunging a few extra million into the club under the banner of “sponsorship” to balance the books relating to FFP.
    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
    Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by padam View Post
      If my googling is correct and I think it is, more, crazy serious money indirectly joining the board, Jamie`s dad together with his uncle is worth £18 billion . Now I am not one for suggesting our board does anything dodgy to bypass fair play just to make my Saturday`s a bit more upbeat but surely there is a grey area to find a new club sponsor ( cannot be a director) who suddenly sees the financial advantage of sponsoring QPR for say £5/10£ million a year for 5 years because ( cough cough) they believe we will reach the Premiership by then and it would then be a perfect vehicle to promote their company. How could the EFL question that?
      And if by some crazy coincidence someone close to our Directors happens to purchase and slightly overpay (by the odd £50 million) one of the sponsors companies or a nice shiny housing development or a steel plant in India then surely that would just be coincidence? okay I am not an accountant or lawyer but come on guys between our board they must have some seriously #### hot accountants that kind find a way to make this work.
      ps- I am not advocating go back to the crazy spend, spend days but a middle way would be nice. An extra £5/ £10 million a year or so could make all the difference.
      ha, also great to write this kind of email when it`s not my money we are talking about.
      Don't want to #### on yer chips, but we won't see any benefit in £ coming to QPR I'm afraid.
      don't know anything for certain just my thoughts

Comment

Probably fund the building of the new stadium

Comment

I am hoping he will help to get the stadium going. He has been part of a regeneration of an area before so that would make sense to me.

Comment

I hope he buys a Korean superstar to help with shirt sales.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              Kim Jong Un will need 6 seasons of training to get in shape

Comment

Part of Amit's takeover. I'm certain of it.

Absolutely no value in AB putting his good name to QPR right now with his measly 3% unless he has a plan to take control.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                  I don’t see how that would hurt us

I’m still scarred by them Korean fans, they are mental
                  Under Les Ferdinand:
                  Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                  Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                  Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                  Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                  And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

What happened to suk young at LB always thought he was decent enough

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      What happened to suk young at LB always thought he was decent enough
                      Naaah, he sucked.

Comment

Working...
                      X