No announcement yet.

gp on his way out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gp came...nico appeared, fan base split......one gone, one going.....fans getting on...

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      Nodge70, with all due respect the things you said about Dowie were not accurate, so you cannot be right all of the time.
      with all due respect, i think about 99.9% of fans put more credence on Nodge's info than yours but c'est la vie

Comment

Nodge70, with all due respect the things you said about Dowie were not accurate, so you cannot be right all of the time.

all due respect, what do you know about fact and fiction? what nodge says is not accurate because... because why? because GP told you? ha ha ha ha ha, you crack me up

Comment

You SAID they were not accurate. Totally different to NOT being accurate ne c'est pas?

I've heard from a very very close source to two members of the coaching staff at the time that they were pretty nailed on. Though of course these are always dressed in rumour and speculation. Given Dowie's relationship with that particular player and that particular players preferences at the time, I know where I'd stake my cash.

You pays your money and you takes your choice. :boss:

edit - I've always said it was rumour and speculation BUT that's no different from anything else posted on here unless GP or FB ever come and post.
          Last edited by Nodge70; 11-02-2010, 02:58 PM.

Comment

baille funk good try, guess to avoid it being true you will use that angle just to damage it? The opposite can be said for why you won't it accept it

Think you should read my posts,. much of its not defending anyone
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

baille funk good try, guess to avoid it being true you will use that angle just to damage it? The opposite can be said for why you won't it accept it

Think you should read my posts,. much of its not defending anyone
              not at all, just that i wouldn't believe anything that came out of GP's mouth. unfortunately not everybody takes the same position, hence Fantasy Island

Comment

last time I looked about 5 minutes ago, most posters were anti Paladini though could be wrong?

Is that why its fantasy Island or you trying to spin the way people think on here, to make out its a PRO QPR message board?
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

i think we all know why it's called fantasy island

Comment

Working...
                  X