Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gp on his way out?

http://www.qprdot.org/viewtopic.php?t=44311

interesting. I know this guy was bang on with the transfers and is rumoured to be close to gp

Can the club please have the decency to hold this announcement, if true, until Friday afternoon?

I've a cracking bottle of pink champagne in the fridge for this very moment and I just HATE going into work with a sorehead.

That is all
    I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Originally posted by LBLOCK View Post
      Can the club please have the decency to hold this announcement, if true, until Friday afternoon?

I've a cracking bottle of pink champagne in the fridge for this very moment and I just HATE going into work with a sorehead.

That is all
      pmsl

Comment

Might not want to open so early... the new DOF should be announced the very same time.

Comment

albericoqpr
          Level 1 dot.orger
          Level 1 dot.orger

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:11 pm Post subject: Bay bay director of football Reply with quote
          A title GP never asked for
          god bless and time to move on

Evidentally lost his voice when it came to saying "I'm NO good at this - can I take your order please".

Comment

I'm sure the title of "director of football" will be no more.

Guessing he never asked for the title.

if I was him time to step down, get a manager in so they take the grief in future.

probably on the cards to be honest
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

if I was him time to step down, get a manager in so they take the grief in future.

Sporting direcrtor is his title i think? it's all aload of ******** anyway mate, same meat different gravy

My mate is a cleaner but I call him a director of health and hygiene, just to make him feel a bit better

Comment

WOHOO!!

Comment

Its right he goes now, whether you are a fan of his or not. But there is no point making him the sole scapegoat if Flavio just goes and appoints another rubbish manager on the cheap and continues to interfere, then next time the club sacks the manager there will be nobody at all to pick up the pieces. So for any of this to work think Flav needs to either give a big interview or address the fans in some forum and demonstrate that he really has learned. I'm not holding my breath though.

Comment

If Albericoqpr has posted that then it's true.

Comment

Even if Alberico is SJ?

Comment

Originally posted by wicksta View Post
                        If Albericoqpr has posted that then it's true.
                        Indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Not anti-Paladini... just that stupid role.

So.... good.

Not sure if he'll have another role?, there should be a place for a slippery charmer at every club. A kind of Sales Manager/agent for the club when dealing with agents.

And I'm serious.
                          Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Well he doesn't say he's leaving the club does he. If Paladini is still lurking in the shadows then the problem doesn't go away.

These Italians don't like to take stick do they!
                            Last edited by W12_Ranger; 11-02-2010, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Goddard, sure it will be in a role that no-one can blame him for players coming in.

Then you will see who is personal or against the DOF/ sporting director role, which none of us really likes.

Thats of course if Albercio is on the button, to be honest he is more times than not
                              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                              X