No announcement yet.

gp on his way out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the bleeding hearts start again, why is gp so protected and pampered??

he is failing in his job, whatever title...if he didn't want to be "DOF" then don't take it and the pay!!!!

time to go, time to go
    now....eff off

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      He answered your question, now you answer his

And this time no cheating and editing posts

He has answered the question? He had no real opinion on gp as he didn't have access to the information he is now. Messageboards are a wonderful thing.

Quick question for you

I'm that same season, 2003/2004, was you disappointed that your dof Peter Kenyon, left for chelsea?

Comment

If Alberico isn't on the button there's no hope for any of us!

Hopefully, for the sake of everyone's sanity, GP will sever all ties with the club. Elsewise questions and finger pointing will always remain.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post

Hopefully, for the sake of everyone's sanity, GP will sever all ties with the club. Elsewise questions and finger pointing will always remain.

Spot on, I think then you'll found the majority of Anti Paladini protesters will not accept anything less. Though if you listen to QBP the issue is with him being DoF, FFS the man must take us for imbeciles.
          Last edited by W12_Ranger; 11-02-2010, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Okay, lets say a Steve Coppell or Alan Curbishley comes into the club, you know by their past records they don't work with any interference, would you feel the same way?
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Coppell or Curbishley????

Dowie and Sousa were both well capable of getting us to the play-offs. Dowie was sacked because he wouldn't play the Italians; Sousa was sacked because GP instigated a smear campaign against him.

who then went got magilton (sacked at ipswich), hart (sacked at pompey), harford (sacked at luton)? i don't believe FB got on the blower to GP and said 'get me paul hart'. as for the players... maybe if GP had been prepared to cast the net a bit wider beyond Base football agency we might have improved our squad rather than filling it with total rubbish. but then he's got line his pockets somehow

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post

Dowie and Sousa were both well capable of getting us to the play-offs. Dowie was sacked because he wouldn't play the Italians; Sousa was sacked because GP instigated a smear campaign against him.

who then went got magilton (sacked at ipswich), hart (sacked at pompey), harford (sacked at luton)? i don't believe FB got on the blower to GP and said 'get me paul hart'. as for the players... maybe if GP had been prepared to cast the net a bit wider beyond Base football agency we might have improved our squad rather than filling it with total rubbish. but then he's got line his pockets somehow
                Jim Magilton met with Flavio Briatore three times before he got the job and was short listed.

I have no idea why paul Hart was appointed but FB has the final say with relation to the hireing and sacking of managers.

Dowie was sacked because he would not play players like Parejo and de carmine which Briatore used to bring in to the club.

Flavio has gone on record and said that he fell out with Dowie and sacked him I think it was in Oliver Holts Mirror interview.

Can you back up your claims that Gianni makes money out of transfers?

I'd be really keen as would the rest of the fan base to here it.

I'm sure the FA have tight regulations regarding illegal payments.
                http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

No I can't back up any claims that GP makes money out of transfers with any hard facts,I would imagine that he is far too cute not to cover his tracks very very carefully.
                  It just seems to be too much of a coincidence that Base soccer has been used so many times,wouldn't you agree?

Comment

I think it's clear, whether by reading the dotorg post, this thread or any one of the thousands on here or across the pond over the last few months that once GP goes, FB goes, Ali Russell goes those that play the game (on both sides of the argument) will just find a new topic/agenda and start all over again. It seems to be the way of message board warriors that maybe don't get to have their voices heard, opinions accepted or value in life appreciated in the real world.

That may not be a popular opinion, but sorry to say it's how this whole thing reads to someone who only cares that the football produced by the team on the pitch is pleasing on the eye (that includes picking up the points for promotion by the way)- which obviously it's not - and what goes on in the board room and beyond should stay there and between those in it! No one of us knows the truth 100% about the ins and outs of every little thing that happens, albeit some get snippets which ultimately snowball into something very very different by the time they have been kicked around the internet. Just look at Wiki, the most inaccurate tool on the internet - because it can be edited by anyone - yet so many people take it as a 100% factual and reliable tool - LOFL.

So, the reason I only care about the football - it's the only thing I get to see every week and know from my own sight and opinion - without having to absorb a whole load of other peoples views on to decide if it's for me or not!

I run my business in the way I choose to, I make the decisions, I pay the wages and I take the grief that goes with it...but, for sure, all that goes with running the thing is strictly between me and those I appoint to do it with me. Rumour, bile and BS by those outsite that circle is not tolerated and, by the way, is so often a million miles away from being accurate.

Worry about the things you can affect or have a genuine and personal and reasoned opinion on and life will seem so much more agreeable
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

For me the post of the day

Comment

No I can't back up any claims that GP makes money out of transfers with any hard facts,I would imagine that he is far too cute not to cover his tracks very very carefully.
                        It just seems to be too much of a coincidence that Base soccer has been used so many times,wouldn't you agree?
                        I think throwing around accusations that GP has an invested interest in signing players through Base Soccer for his own financial gain is a very serious accusation, and one that I would not be making unless I could back it up with hard facts.

Base Soccer is a franchise that deal with most Championship clubs.

They are actually have a fairly good reputation and have 100's of players on thyere books.

If indeed it came out that Base Soccer were handing ouit back handers left right and centre to football clubs to get them to sign players it would not be the best PR for them.

It's convenient for people to throw around wild accusations about Gianni I'm just asking for people to back up the claims with facts thats all.

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
                          Jim Magilton met with Flavio Briatore three times before he got the job and was short listed.

I have no idea why paul Hart was appointed but FB has the final say with relation to the hireing and sacking of managers.

Dowie was sacked because he would not play players like Parejo and de carmine which Briatore used to bring in to the club.

Flavio has gone on record and said that he fell out with Dowie and sacked him I think it was in Oliver Holts Mirror interview.

Can you back up your claims that Gianni makes money out of transfers?

I'd be really keen as would the rest of the fan base to here it.

I'm sure the FA have tight regulations regarding illegal payments.
                          Both Magilton and Hart had stated that they never met FB before taking over...

As for the rest, it'll all come out in the wash I'm sure.....

Comment

maybe if GP had been prepared to cast the net a bit wider beyond Base football agency
                            This is an often quoted accusation against GP and I have often wondered if there is any truth in it.

So can anyone know what % of the players brought in by GP are signed up to this agency.

DISCLAIMER - I AM TOTALLY NEUTRAL IN MY OPINION OF GP AND I AM NOT TRYING TO SCORE ANY POINTS FOR EITHER SIDE

Comment

Both Magilton and Hart had stated that they never met FB before taking over...

As for the rest, it'll all come out in the wash I'm sure.....
                              Really, you sure? How do you know that?

Comment

Originally posted by ChelmsfordRs View Post
                                This is an often quoted accusation against GP and I have often wondered if there is any truth in it.

So can anyone know what % of the players brought in by GP are signed up to this agency.

DISCLAIMER - I AM TOTALLY NEUTRAL IN MY OPINION OF GP AND I AM NOT TRYING TO SCORE ANY POINTS FOR EITHER SIDE
                                A very fair point i'm sure it wont be long before you get given the hard facts on this point.... although i wouldnt hold my breath

Comment

Working...
                                X