Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Did tell you Holloway was going and McLaren was coming in ...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JJB
    Bronze Seat
    • Jul 2010
    • 695

    #226
    Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack

    Trouble is hits in this modern age news just gets recycled.
    For what it's worth I sense there has been a slight falling out behind the scenes and there may be some mileage in this.
    There isn't.

    Comment

    • Fordy
      Silver Seat
      • May 2011
      • 4281

      #227
      Just read that he’s agreed terms. Could be an announcement soon then

      Comment

      • CroydonCaptainJack
        Gold Seat
        • Jan 2011
        • 6141

        #228
        Originally posted by JJB

        There isn't.
        Either way I think it is getting to the point where the position will need to be clarified.
        It has been on this site for over a week now but now the nationals are onto it.
        Last edited by CroydonCaptainJack; 09-05-2018, 03:28 PM.

        Comment

        • West Acton
          CCG
          • Dec 2009
          • 21475

          #229
          If this happens you will find me in the pub

          Comment

          • Hitman34
            Platinum Seat
            • Jan 2012
            • 13959

            #230
            Originally posted by Fordy
            Just read that he’s agreed terms. Could be an announcement soon then
            where did you read that mate............


            william hill also on this story............

            William Hill Betting✔@WilliamHill
            Steve McClaren looks to have landed himself a new job as #QPR manager

            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

            Comment

            • Hitman34
              Platinum Seat
              • Jan 2012
              • 13959

              #231

              The Sack Race@thesackrace
              He's been linked with every single job going, but Steve McClaren has now reportedly agreed terms to become the new QPR manager...!
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

              Comment

              • Fordy
                Silver Seat
                • May 2011
                • 4281

                #232
                Originally posted by Hitman34

                where did you read that mate............


                william hill also on this story............

                William Hill Betting✔@WilliamHill
                Steve McClaren looks to have landed himself a new job as #QPR manager
                Some journo on twitter mate. He’s got a blue tick so looks legit

                Comment

                • CroydonCaptainJack
                  Gold Seat
                  • Jan 2011
                  • 6141

                  #233
                  I hope this has all been done a bit more out in the open than it appear at the moment.
                  Whatever you say about IH (and there are plenty enough on here happy to call him 'Hollowhead' etc) he loves the club and I hope they have treated him with a bit more respect than the trial by twitter it appears to be.

                  Comment

                  • Leweshoop
                    Bronze Seat
                    • May 2017
                    • 286

                    #234
                    He’s the daily mail midland correspondent

                    Comment

                    • Kit
                      Silver Seat
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 3747

                      #235
                      Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack
                      I hope this has all been done a bit more out in the open than it appear at the moment.
                      Whatever you say about IH (and there are plenty enough on here happy to call him 'Hollowhead' etc) he loves the club and I hope they have treated him with a bit more respect than the trial by twitter it appears to be.
                      Agreed Croydon, I am not an Olly fan, this time around BUT he is a Rangers Man and deserves respect, he did his best. Time to move on for sure as we haven't been good enough this season but with a Thank You not being slagged off.

                      Comment

                      • West Acton
                        CCG
                        • Dec 2009
                        • 21475

                        #236
                        Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack
                        I hope this has all been done a bit more out in the open than it appear at the moment.
                        Whatever you say about IH (and there are plenty enough on here happy to call him 'Hollowhead' etc) he loves the club and I hope they have treated him with a bit more respect than the trial by twitter it appears to be.
                        Before his return I would have agreed with comment on loving club but the digs at the fans tells me otherwise

                        Comment

                        • Hitman34
                          Platinum Seat
                          • Jan 2012
                          • 13959

                          #237
                          if the rumours are true about an agreement regarding contracts,
                          does anyone think we may get announcement this evening?

                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

                          Comment

                          • Mem
                            Referee
                            • Aug 2009
                            • 2384

                            #238
                            You would expect an official denial from the club this evening if not true

                            Comment

                            • Hitman34
                              Platinum Seat
                              • Jan 2012
                              • 13959

                              #239
                              Originally posted by qprmarc
                              People can say what they like, just passing on what I've heard that's all. I'll be picking out the individuals for an apology when McLaren is appointed though
                              not long now mate, get your picking stick ready
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

                              Comment

                              • qprjeff1882
                                Silver Seat
                                • Aug 2009
                                • 4080

                                #240
                                Please god let this be true lol. I know Shteve isn't the messiah and has his faults but surely he's gotta be better than Holloway

                                Comment

                                Working...