Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Did tell you Holloway was going and McLaren was coming in ...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SpongeParr
    Silver Seat
    • Sep 2015
    • 1003

    #31
    Be a great move if this were to be true. McLaren worked wonders when he was here and was unlucky to be sacked at Derby. Ideal club to build his rep up again.

    Comment

    • Bluehoop
      Gold Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 9258

      #32
      Those that know me here are aware that I miss very few games home and away. Given the disgusting prices quoted by Leeds I was refusing to go. Got my lad his ticket and sorted him out with transport but then I heard some noises similar to the OP words. I'm not itk but the noise was from a decent source. I wanted a last chance to say thanks to Ollie and so got my ticket and off at 6am on Sunday!!!! Not saying Marc is right but I was really looking forward to a lay in on Sunday
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

      Comment

      • Shania
        C Club
        • Apr 2010
        • 23699

        #33
        When will it be anounced? Is the appointment imminent?
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

        Comment

        • Hitman34
          Platinum Seat
          • Jan 2012
          • 13959

          #34
          Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack

          He's making an early play for Hits ITK league



          Going to have to knock one up methinks.
          So far jjb, James halt and now qpr Marc have all made predictions.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

          Comment

          • Hitman34
            Platinum Seat
            • Jan 2012
            • 13959

            #35
            Originally posted by corbray

            i'll believe that when jjb says its happening
            #inthelimo
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

            Comment

            • Rangers77
              Platinum Seat
              • Aug 2012
              • 11808

              #36
              I'd be happy with McClaren. Very happy.

              Comment

              • Hitman34
                Platinum Seat
                • Jan 2012
                • 13959

                #37
                Originally posted by Rangers77
                I'd be happy with McClaren. Very happy.
                Yep, would be a massive improvement.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

                Comment

                • CroydonCaptainJack
                  Gold Seat
                  • Jan 2011
                  • 6141

                  #38
                  Originally posted by Hitman34

                  Yep, would be a massive improvement.
                  So, just for the record hits, you would endorse this appointment?

                  Comment

                  • Shepherds Mush
                    Platinum Seat
                    • Nov 2012
                    • 10325

                    #39
                    Utter ######

                    Comment

                    • Shania
                      C Club
                      • Apr 2010
                      • 23699

                      #40
                      Originally posted by Shepherds Mush
                      Utter ######
                      This!!
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

                      Comment

                      • QPRDave
                        The number 10
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 32080

                        #41
                        Originally posted by qprmarc
                        Prepare to eat your words qprdave and ye it is from someone very close to Holloway at the club. I put a post on before Xmas saying McLaren would be involved with us next year so it's nothing new
                        It's not Marc, as in Bircham is it?....Are you getting the ol tin tac ?
                        Ah i wasn't "available" before christmas,....I was...er ...working away in the middle east!!

                        Comment

                        • The General
                          Silver Seat
                          • Apr 2011
                          • 1649

                          #42
                          Happy with Mc Laren great coach been at Rangers before . Its a yes from me .
                          Good appointment for the Championship.
                          He will also be great for the kids Pinks.

                          Comment

                          • Ginger Ninja
                            W12 Seat
                            • Jan 2010
                            • 17458

                            #43
                            Thinking about it this morning and I'd actually be very OK with this.
                            He's not Sherwood or similar, plenty of experience, just wonder if he can work (or has worked) with little to no budget, and if he can work with youngsters?
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

                            Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

                            Summer Transfers 2019

                            IN


                            OUT

                            Comment

                            • Shepherds Mush
                              Platinum Seat
                              • Nov 2012
                              • 10325

                              #44
                              Although it is utter rubbish, McClaren is a superb coach and tactically astute. I'd be more than happy with this if it was ever true.

                              Comment

                              • Tarbie
                                Gold Seat
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 8542

                                #45
                                Originally posted by Shepherds Mush
                                Although it is utter rubbish, McClaren is a superb coach and tactically astute. I'd be more than happy with this if it was ever true.
                                You seem pretty certain this ain't true mate. Gut instinct, or do you know something?

                                Comment

                                Working...