Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Did tell you Holloway was going and McLaren was coming in ...
Collapse
X
-
-
Top Scorers 2018/2019
Nakhi Wells - 8
Pawel Wszolek - 6
Luke Freeman - 6
Matt Smith - 6
Ebere Eze - 4
Joel Lynch - 3
Tomer Hemed - 3
Toni Leistner - 2
Massimo Luongo- 2
Angel Rangel - 2
Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
Geoff Cameron - 1
Aramide Oteh - 1
Jake Bidwell - 1
Jordan Cousins - 1
Summer Transfers 2019
IN
OUTComment
-
Not gonna say anything but that if he wants paying off, is he?
I was always surprised at the rumours that Ollie was stepping down. Not surprised at all that there were rumours that he was leaving, but the idea of him walking away from 1 year guaranteed salary just doesn't sound right. It's hardly like clubs will be falling over each other to hire him when he leaves here.
I'm also genuinely surprised he's still here though, purely cos he's looked like a beaten man in the last 2 away games. I'd suspected that Les had already told him that he'd be on his way after the last game of the season. Clearly I was wrong!
I still think that the club are considering a change, and are having a few conversations with perspective managers.Last edited by Tarbie; 07-05-2018, 12:47 PM.Comment
-
If they are considering a change they best get on with it, ask yourself how you or anyone else would perform in a job where the owners are looking at a replacement for you? Either he is being replaced or he should be told he is the guy to start the season but let's get on with it!
Not gonna say anything but that if he wants paying off, is he?
I was always surprised at the rumours that Ollie was stepping down. Not surprised at all that there were rumours that he was leaving, but the idea of him walking away from 1 year guaranteed salary just doesn't sound right. It's hardly like clubs will be falling over each other to hire him when he leaves here.
I'm also genuinely surprised he's still here though, purely cos he's looked like a beaten man in the last 2 away games. I'd suspected that Les had already told him that he'd be on his way after the last game of the season. Clearly I was wrong!
I still think that the club are considering a change, and are having a few conversations with perspective managers.@gatorTFCComment
-
-
They probably picked up that nonsense from this MB.Comment
-
I have it on good authority that Ian Holloway might stay at QPR next season.
But if he doesn't, my source tells me that another manager will be appointed.Banning people is no longer my hobby,
but take a look at my photo blog:
http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/
How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Not told a load of porkies, I firmly believe this will happen. Holloway obviously had a change of heart regarding walking away and thinks sod it might as well get sacked and get the rest of my salary paid off , which you can't blame him . This info come from someone very close to Holloway so I believe it but you can make your own mind up
Comment
-
Top Scorers 2018/2019
Nakhi Wells - 8
Pawel Wszolek - 6
Luke Freeman - 6
Matt Smith - 6
Ebere Eze - 4
Joel Lynch - 3
Tomer Hemed - 3
Toni Leistner - 2
Massimo Luongo- 2
Angel Rangel - 2
Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
Geoff Cameron - 1
Aramide Oteh - 1
Jake Bidwell - 1
Jordan Cousins - 1
Summer Transfers 2019
IN
OUTComment
-
Pinkie???
Not told a load of porkies, I firmly believe this will happen. Holloway obviously had a change of heart regarding walking away and thinks sod it might as well get sacked and get the rest of my salary paid off , which you can't blame him . This info come from someone very close to Holloway so I believe it but you can make your own mind upComment
Comment