Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paladini involvement in Harts Appointment & Sacking.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    Nothing about respect, By definition messagebpard posters have something to say..

When I say we have brought in some c.rap players it gets forgotten, I'm just saying not everyone is faultless, at the same time you cannot blame one person for our off the field demise, which some people want to do.
    I don't want to blame one person for our current demise, I know a lot of people do. Thing is I try to identify those responsible for particular issues and situations which arise.

Yourself, Scott and whoever else agrees with your opinion is now solely focusing on Briatore, diverting the blame onto one man in much the same way you are accusing others of doing with Paladini. You won't except the poor job Paladini is doing out of some mad loyalty for the man and you would gain more credibility if you did. Your an intelligent man, this is not a character assassination of yourself, far from it. Its just an honest appraisal on how I see our present situation and the direction this club is going.

Back to the Hart situation

No doubt Paladini brought him to the club, realised he weren't getting a yes man and had him sacked. I fail to see how Briatore is solely getting fingered for this one.
    Last edited by W12_Ranger; 17-01-2010, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Pete, how can you talk about winning football matches when the club is in turmoil? it wd be rather like discussing whether table six needs its pepper pot re-filled when the entire kitchen is on fire.

Comment

Originally posted by alibabes View Post
        ffs, this is getting so tedious. I spoke to Sousa once too, man at c and a circa 1972 but hey ho.
        Im not going to defend GP or stick up for him because, like everyone else on here I dont know the facts (even those itk), however this constant carping is getting very near a bullying campaign. Personally I just want to see qpr put in a damn good run to the end of the season, what did you lot do before message boards? ####?
        still do love, 3 times a day. Are you the same alibabes who posts on dot.org?

Comment

what did you lot do before message boards? ####?
          tried that...d1ck told me to put a bag over my head......i feel so ugly

Comment

if gp daughter like to go and see qpr game is she need a special permission from you
            or your gang?
            qpr belong to any person that like to support them

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              w12 it gets very boring..

How about for a short period, say we get behind the team and see how we go??

If we had lost yesterday, I know that one person would have been blamed yet again.. Thank the lord we at least got a draw..
              Supporters in general, just don't want to continually to talk about one person.

They want our team to win football matches...
              Pete I always behind the team, contary to the belief you have of supporters have on here I don't believe think all our problems will disappear with a couple of good wins. That is such a quick fix / short term mentality which has got us to where we are today. Win at Forest and against Scunny will not make a blind bit of difference to how I view things at present, 5 perm managers in 2 years have done that to me.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ginoqpr View Post
                  if gp daughter like to go and see qpr game is she need a special permission from you
                  or your gang?
                  qpr belong to any person that like to support them

Hello:what:

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
                    Spot on w12

Pete is either a stuborn git who cant admit when he is wrong, or he is the baords equivalent of Adrian Durham.

Didnt giannis daughter speak to sousa after a game once?
                    No the story goes it was her who first spotted the thread on here which cost Sousa his job.
                    Last edited by W12_Ranger; 17-01-2010, 08:38 PM.

Comment

No the story goes it was her who first spotted the thread on here which cost Sousa his job when it was reported back.
                      No doubt Paladini brought him to the club, realised he weren't getting a yes man and had him sacked. I fail to see how Briatore is solely getting fingered for this one.

rumours/stories/####

yes i am the same alibabes, dotorg is a bit of a dictatorship (bit like qpr, maybe we introduce fb to dg) so i cba

3 times a day is a bit too much:waaaht: or can i officially call you a ******

Comment

rumours/stories/####

yes i am the same alibabes, dotorg is a bit of a dictatorship (bit like qpr, maybe we introduce fb to dg) so i cba

Same Alibabes who likes to text BBC Radio when the R's are playing, shouldn't you be doing the ironing?

Comment

why

Comment

rumours/stories/####

Thats what this board is for, rumours and stories. There are other threads you can contribute on if your tired of the same old crap.

Perhaps you could start some yourself?

What colour boots should wayne wear next saturday?

Is the roof big enough over the dugouts?

Are there any jobs going at st johns ambulance?

Just an idea like

Comment

I have started several, mostly more intellegent than yours, however in answer to your questions and to keep you happy

pink
                              yes
                              who cares im way over qualified for them

but im glad to see that you consider your threads "the same old crap".....exactly

Comment

I have started several, mostly more intellegent than yours, however in answer to your questions and to keep you happy

pink
                                yes
                                who cares im way over qualified for them

but im glad to see that you consider your threads "the same old crap".....exactly
                                congratulations, i will have a look later, i'm sure it will help with my insomnia

Comment

Working...
                                X