Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paladini involvement in Harts Appointment & Sacking.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
    oh my god no!

GP is now the middleman who buys what he can with limited resources..thats it..simples.
    It's quite clear from some of the reports coming out surrounding Harts departure that Paladini is a little bit more than a middle man.

Maybe we wouldn't have such limited resources if we weren't paying out vast sums of money in wages to players who would barely command a transfer fee in todays market and paying out / due to compensation to FOUR ex managers.

Spin it what ever way you want but it DOES all end up back in the same place.

You say you would like GP to move on for the sake of his family, well what about the sake of this football club.

Comment

oh my god no!

GP is now the middleman who buys what he can with limited resources..thats it..simples.
      Think we are gonna have to agree to disagree on that Scott mate.

Comment

For the sake of QPR i want the ringmaster out...focusing on 1 simple employee is nothing short of blinkered.
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

But FB isnt on his way is he??

Comment

For the sake of QPR i want the ringmaster out...focusing on 1 simple employee is nothing short of blinkered.
            We need them both out.Even if Flavio goes GP will still be the one holding us back.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
              We need them both out.Even if Flavio goes GP will still be the one holding us back.
              The thing is Flavio might not go, IMO I don't think he will and if he doesn't its a case of where do we go from here because the current way we do things isn't working.

Comment

Originally posted by ginoqpr View Post
                why dont yuo email to
                j.g
                g.a
                m.h
                gigi
                i.d
                p.s
                j.m
                j.g
                p.h
                very strange none of them as ever name gp as reason for leaving qpr:confused:
                It is common practice for gagging orders to be in place as a condition of receiving compensation.

Be extremely interesting if Sousa's claim ever does get to court - wonder if that court would reach the same conclusion as a previous one...
                "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                  The thing is Flavio might not go, IMO I don't think he will and if he doesn't its a case of where do we go from here because the current way we do things isn't working.
                  If he stays i fear for our future.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    Hart has gone, wrong decision to bring him here.

The problem I have is blaming one person for everything..and I mean everything
                    The thing is pete, you blame him for nothing. You should admit he's made mistakes and is partly responsible for the clubs demise

Just admit your wrong about him, you will get more respect than you realise

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
                      The thing is pete, you blame him for nothing. You should admit he's made mistakes and is partly responsible for the clubs demise

Just admit your wrong about him, you will get more respect than you realise
                      This is it defending the indefensible to the point when it becomes ridiculous.

It reminds me of that Comical Alis stance during the Iraq War.

I don't doubt Pete can highlight a lot of good points about Paladini and to extent justify what he says, but it has now gone beyond that, so many can't be wrong.

The worst thing is there are a lot of fans out there who don't read MB's who solely blame Briatore so Paladini is getting away with a lot of stick.

To now hear Paladinis role tonight described as the middle man is unbelievable and I don't see what Paladinis family have to do with it either. Maybe his daughter wants to stop nosing around MB's if she takes offence and stop turning up to games.

Comment

Nothing about respect, By definition messagebpard posters have something to say..

When I say we have brought in some c.rap players it gets forgotten, I'm just saying not everyone is faultless, at the same time you cannot blame one person for our off the field demise, which some people want to do.
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

w12 it gets very boring..

How about for a short period, say we get behind the team and see how we go??

If we had lost yesterday, I know that one person would have been blamed yet again.. Thank the lord we at least got a draw..
                          Supporters in general, just don't want to continually to talk about one person.

They want our team to win football matches...
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                            This is it defending the indefensible to the point when it becomes ridiculous.

It reminds me of that Comical Alis stance during the Iraq War.

I don't doubt Pete can highlight a lot of good points about Paladini and to extent justify what he says, but it has now gone beyond that, so many can't be wrong.

The worst thing is there are a lot of fans out there who don't read MB's who solely blame Briatore so Paladini is getting away with a lot of stick.

To now hear Paladinis role tonight described as the middle man is unbelievable and I don't see what Paladinis family have to do with it either. Maybe his daughter wants to stop nosing around MB's if she takes offence and stop turning up to games.
                            Spot on w12

Pete is either a stuborn git who cant admit when he is wrong, or he is the baords equivalent of Adrian Durham.

Didnt giannis daughter speak to sousa after a game once?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              w12 it gets very boring..
                              How about for a short period, say we get behind the team and see how we go??

If we had lost yesterday, I know that one person would have been blamed yet again.. Thank the lord we at least got a draw..
                              Supporters in general, just don't want to continually to talk about one person.

They want our team to win football matches...
                              so do your transfer rumours that fail to happen

Comment

ffs, this is getting so tedious. I spoke to Sousa once too, man at c and a circa 1972 but hey ho.
                                Im not going to defend GP or stick up for him because, like everyone else on here I dont know the facts (even those itk), however this constant carping is getting very near a bullying campaign. Personally I just want to see qpr put in a damn good run to the end of the season, what did you lot do before message boards? ####?

Comment

Working...
                                X