Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paladini involvement in Harts Appointment & Sacking.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paladini involvement in Harts Appointment & Sacking.

I have asked this question a few times now with no response.

Can someone please tell me who's decision it was to bring in Paul Hart?

Now I know it's Flavio he gives the final nod, but surely it wasn't Flavio he said 'Go get me Paul Hart'. Surely Flavio was advised on this decision, I don't believe it was Flavio who identified Paul Hart as the man he wanted to manage us to the end of the season.

Listening to Talksport on Friday it was suggested it was Paladini who felt that Hart demonstrated no passion in training and he informed the players he was getting sacked. Then apparently Paladini ran to Falvio and told him he needed to be sack Hart.

I found this quote from an article in The Guardian

Briatore co-owns QPR with Bernie Ecclestone and Lakshmi Mittal and it is the Italian who takes the major decisions, assisted by Gianni Paladini, the club Chairman and Director of Football, according to one former coach. The coach, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said: “Paladini has a big say in the day-to-day running as Briatore is always in and out of the country. The owners there do love football but possibly they can get too involved and don’t leave it to the Manager and the staff. But what’s happening there now with all the Managers is making QPR laughable.”

Now taking this consideration and the pressures Falvio was under with his F1 Court Case at the time of Harts appointment would it be unwise to assume that it was infact Paladini who brought him in.

Then finally we come to Peterangers revelation on another site at the start of the transfer window about a fall out with Hart and the Board over our transfer policy. This was dismissed by some but then Nodge later revealed that Hart had sorted 2 good deals for Ashdown & Smith only to be told it was not within his remit by Paladini to sort out transfers. (I'm sure there was another quote about this in the press as well).

The press are fingering Flavio with the blame and that is understandable given he is the man at the top. However, it would appear Paladini is getting off lightly yet again and especially in media circles.

Did Paladini not get the yes man he was expecting in Hart? A bit like Sousa who was harder to remove so a smear campaign had to be instigated to get rid of him of him instead.

I just want an answer to my original question from someone who knows and I'll work the rest out for myself.
    Last edited by W12_Ranger; 17-01-2010, 03:13 PM.

It was a board decision.
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

ive always thought the buffoon paladini to be guilty as sin........a potless ,failed ex agent with as much idea of a good player as aggymang is at finding the net.............useless!!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

palladini's finger prints all over the sorry story our club is now

Comment

sooner paladimlo is shown the door the better imho......get gerry francis in as 'director' of whatver!!!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I`d take Francis or Venables as DOF working along side Curbs/Coppell.

Happy days.

Comment

Someone obviously advises them its not Flavio & Mittals choice as I doubt they had even heard of Hart.

Somebody at the club brings them in and highly recommends them so the board agree, however, thats why Flavio sacks them because he realises that they are no good.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                It was a board decision.

5 words yet that response speaks many more IMO

Comment

Hart has gone, wrong decision to bring him here.

The problem I have is blaming one person for everything..and I mean everything
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Pete there are certain things that can be pinned on certain individuals, ST prices Ali Russell cops it, Dowie situation Briatore Cops it, but in the last year one man has to take the flak more than anyone else IMO for Sousa's sacking, the appointment of an unhinged Irishman and then not backing him when it matters and the appointment and sacking of Hart.

Briatore is to easy to blame when it all goes wrong and whilst the media like nothing more than to dine out on Briatore's failings we QPR fans know there is more to it than that.

I notice you never denied that Hart was Paladinis appointment and sacking; problem is the man is just to hands on and he doesn't have a clue what he is doing at times. You know it, I know it and everyone else knows that reason why we are stuck with so much deadwood at this club is because Paladini is in charge of handling players contracts.

I don't doubt Briatore is a difficult man to work for and likes to meddle but he meddles no where near as much as Paladini in team affairs IMO. Lets remove Paladini from the equation first and then we will assess everyone else's failings but until then this man has to cop it. There is no doubt he is a hinderance to the progression of this club and whilst you will say Briatore is as well, he is the majority share holder where as Paladini is a non entity IMO.
                    Last edited by W12_Ranger; 17-01-2010, 06:35 PM.

Comment

why dont yuo email to
                      j.g
                      g.a
                      m.h
                      gigi
                      i.d
                      p.s
                      j.m
                      j.g
                      p.h
                      very strange none of them as ever name gp as reason for leaving qpr:confused:
                      Last edited by ginoqpr; 17-01-2010, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Like I said before, personally, I would be happy for GP to leave for his and his family's sake.

However, he aint the issue.

And we all know who is.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

But GP is probably the main person holding us back,even more than Flavio.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                            But GP is probably the main person holding us back,even more than Flavio.
                            oh my god no!

GP is now the middleman who buys what he can with limited resources..thats it..simples.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                              Pete there are certain things that can be pinned on certain individuals, ST prices Ali Russell cops it, Dowie situation Briatore Cops it, but in the last year one man has to take the flak more than anyone else IMO for Sousa's sacking, the appointment of an unhinged Irishman and then not backing him when it matters and the appointment and sacking of Hart.

Briatore is to easy to blame when it all goes wrong and whilst the media like nothing more than to dine out on Briatore's failings we QPR fans know there is more to it than that.

I notice you never denied that Hart was Paladinis appointment and sacking; problem is the man is just to hands on and he doesn't have a clue what he is doing at times. You know it, I know it and everyone else knows that reason why we are stuck with so much deadwood at this club is because Paladini is in charge of handling players contracts.

I don't doubt Briatore is a difficult man to work for and likes to meddle but he meddles no where near as much as Paladini in team affairs IMO. Lets remove Paladini from the equation first and then we will assess everyone else's failings but until then this man has to cop it. There is no doubt he is a hinderance to the progression of this club and whilst you will say Briatore is as well, he is the majority share holder where as Paladini is a non entity IMO.
                              Good post.
                              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Working...
                              X