No announcement yet.

Are you happier now?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much having to pay £3 admin charge purchasing a ticket and not being able to buy over the counter at the box office have a bearing on our awful attendances?
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

lsa = hardcore loyal fans week in week out home and away...the clues in the name .the reason they are still going is to provide travel for the hardcore week in week out fans..to provide a voice from the fans.its about a good day out with your mates on the coach and watching QPR.thats why they are still about.take it your not a member....

Comment

thought we were all loyal fans

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post
          What a load of tosh. Cheaper tickets=administration.

The biggest mistake any board ever made at Loftus Road was not putting up the prices when we got promoted.

qprsouth, QPR is no different to any other club. Football is all about money now. THat is why i support our stance on getting players in on one year loans. It is uncommon for any player to stay at a club for longer than 2 years now so why risk paying £2 million for a guy that could end up a flop.

Far happier in the Championship and despite all the goings on, being the closest we have ever been.

I do believe that the passion is less to do with the players and more to do with the fans. There has ben a far greater change in their attitude in recent years than that of the players.

Many are acting like spoilt little children.

Very true. Patience is virtue:byebye::shocked::tired::red_heart::red_hear t: no one seem to remember.

Comment

happier-not really, on the brink of admistration and have to watch eric sabin, armel tchak(dont know how to spell it), shabazz baidoo, zesh rehmann and georges santos, but i preferred going to LR because players played for the shirt and the atmosphere was good, im happier now because i get to watch buzsaky, gorkks, taarabt, simpson, routledge...etc, but wish players showed a bit of passion and the atmosphere was better

Comment

Working...
            X