Are you happier now?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you happier now?????

Are you happier today than you were when we were in league 1 getting good crowds good atmosphere cheaper tickets.

cannot say really...find the whole club a drag at the moment...but prefer the championship to league 1..........

Comment

Originally posted by qprsouth View Post
      Are you happier today than you were when we were in league 1 getting good crowds good atmosphere cheaper tickets.
      Yep. but totally dismayed at some of our fans who think it it better to have a snipe than support the team.
      RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtWq8RuuHrw

These times were happier as the players played for the shirt and acknowledged the fans .

Comment

Why would anyone want to go back to lower division and no money????

If you would have asked yourself the question back then 'What would you have said'???

"I'll do anything to get rich owners and be in the Championship" (Who wouldn't)

Comment

Originally posted by qprsouth View Post
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtWq8RuuHrw

These times were happier as the players played for the shirt and acknowledged the fans .
            That was before people thought it was clever to keep slagging anyone and everyone off, just get behind the team like we used to.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65yA0wPVzQw

i would take the days of these videos over tha shambles of today.....WE WERE AS ONE AT THE CLUB...

Comment

Sometimes just sometimes...the buzz around the gaff!! Olly!! Winning!! Passion!! No...give me a chance of the holy grail...
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Agree with the passion, but don't want to go back to getting stuffed 5-1 at home to colchester

VAUXHALL MOTORS ANYONE??
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Then support the team and stop trying to get a snide comment in, believe me it doesn't hurt. I have been QPR for over 50 years and this club means the world to me. As someone said earlier my love for QPR is unconditional.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      Agree with the passion, but don't want to go back to getting stuffed 5-1 at home to colchester

VAUXHALL MOTORS ANYONE??
                      instead we get stuffed 5-1 at home to a team that couldn't buy a win and hardly scored a goal under strachen...lol

Comment

was you at the vauxhall motors game pete???.And about those tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
                          then support the team and stop trying to get a snide comment in, believe me it doesn't hurt. I have been qpr for over 50 years and this club means the world to me. As someone said earlier my love for qpr is unconditional.
                          been a fan since the 70's...we are all intitled to our opinions and all our love is without question ..yr loyalty to the rss is only the same as all. I respect a man who gives his all for the cause (my ol man deserves a ****ing medal). Dont think there's any snide intended!!
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Personally i felt happier a few years back... this is the 8th year ive had a season ticket and to be honest the way i feel now i wont make it 9. Living it leeds its a 400 mile round trip from home to Loftus Rd and it is now a real drag. on the whole the last 18months or so have just not been enjoyable, the prices are high the football is boring (except the few game Flabio was away) and the players are overrated...

Much prefered the days with Holloway, Bircham, ainsworth etc, it felt like you were really close to the club, the away days were great the players and fans were pulling in the same direction and it was enjoyable being a QPR fan. It felt like one big family

At the moment it is boring, the players are a million miles away from the fans (except a couple) as are the owners..... The wholes matchday is boring.

And imo it wont get better whilst Flab is there maybe GP too, as no manager is ever going to be able to get on with things.. too many managers have come and gone to prove this...
                            Last edited by shayqprman; 28-12-2009, 01:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                              instead we get stuffed 5-1 at home to a team that couldn't buy a win and hardly scored a goal under strachen...lol
                              pete walked into that one!

Comment

Working...
                              X